Stage 3: The Wolf with the Gun

*cutscene*

Getsumei walks in the Chapel area of the castle with Ayaka.

Getsumei: Well, up until this damn day, I 'dunno why the hell my dad had a chapel in his castle.

Ayaka: Yeah, let's just get serious, Getsumei-kun.

Getsumei: Whatever 'ya say, Ayaka-chan.

*stage title appears as this plays*

The first room was a room filled with pillars at the side. There was a platform from above with a staircase.

The enemies were bone pillars, axe armor and armor knights.

Getsumei used his silver gun, immense speed and immense strength to fight while his gf, Ayaka used glyphs.

They climbed the staircase above the platform and reached the next room. 

It was filled with stained-glass windows and there were skeletons swinging around like Tarzan and throwing bones from above, however, little did they know that Ayaka can grow black wings using the Volaticus glyph. They collected the items the candles they attacked dropped.

Ayaka tried to jump on a moving platform but she missed and fell.

Getsumei: AYAKA-CHAN- DAMMIT!

He grunted and transformed into a werewolf, dove down and landed on his fist in the Chapel Basement, leaving a huge crater on the floor as he catched his gf.

Getsumei: Ehh... I think you forgot about the Volaticus glyph for a while... *reverts*

Ayaka: Oh... Damn... Look, Getsumei, I love you but... WE'RE SURROUNDED BY GOLEMS!!

Getsumei grunted as he transformed back into a werewolf and put her down.

They made their way throughout the basement, fighting golems, ax armors, mini devils, fleamen and witches.

There were many staircases and golden statues of horses in there.

They arrived to the next room. It was a save room, they saved their progress and healed. They prayed to the crucifix in the save room before going to the next room.

It was a candle-lit hall.

*this plays*