Final Stage- Vanquishing the Night

*Stage begins as this plays*

The group finally arrived in front of the staircase leading to the Pinnacle. They climbed it up.

When they reached it, a group of Valkyries, Mummies, Incubi, Succubi, Ax Armors and Vampires came charging towards them.

They took them down, but in the process, Shizuka and Christopher were sadly eliminated.

Shizuka: *coughs blood* D-Don't... Worry about us... Defeat Dracula... *falls dead*

Christopher: POR DIOS! GIVE THAT OLD MAN A BEATING!! *crashes on a wall and dies*

Kotaro: We will...

They advanced to the throne.

Dracula was already standing preparing to fight, on the ground, Hohenheim had been killed. He was the only member of the group who did not show up in the Clock Tower, perhaps he was ahead of them.

Kotaro: HOHENHEIM!!

Dracula: Tell me... Richter Belmont *points at Kotaro* Wha-

Kotaro: Let me guess... You're gonna say that we're all a miserable little pile of secrets?

Dracula: CORRECT!! AND I HAVE NOT CHANGED MY ANSWER!

Kotaro: Same as always you are, huh Dracula? This is the first time I'll be fighting you as the new me, Kotaro Belmont. But I have two more people with me.

Dracula: Hmph, very well... Let's end this.

*boss fight begins (most of Dracula's attacks comes from the prev CV games and he also walks just like in OoE) as this plays*

*Later*

Bad ending - happens if the battle against Dracula is lost at some point between phase 1 and 2 (you can't die at phase 3):

*this plays*

Soma: So... The battle is lost...

Julius: Sadly, that is true.

Arikardo: *sighs* Very well, it's time for us to go take action. I shall call Hammer.

Yoko: NO!

Soma, Julius and Arikardo looked at her awkwardly.

Yoko: Uh... Erm, ok... As long as he is not up to something stupid.

Soma, knowing that Hammer likes Yoko, just sighed.

Soma: Okay then... I'll text Mina about the news.

Yoko: Soma, don't-

Julius: No, Yoko... It would be more terrible if Mina finds out that Soma did not tell her.