Stage 5: Are you gonna lose her again... R̷̩͘ï̴̝c̸͎̚h̴̩̉t̴̟̍e̴̹̊r̶̖̓ ?

At some point, Kotaro and Ayaka split up due to a Behemoth chasing them both, and he is now traversing the castle with Shinobu who ran into him and helped him kill the beast.

*On the Clock Tower*

Kotaro panted after killing an ax armor, he is completely exhausted.

He punched the wall out of rage.

Shinobu: K-KOTARO!

Kotaro: What... WHAT DO YOU WANT, SHINOBU?!

Shinobu sighed and gently placed her hand on his shoulder, he slapped it off angrily.

Shinobu: Is there... Anything wrong?

Kotaro: NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!

Shinobu: Hey... Come on now, what do you think would Trevor Belmont and Sypha Belnades think if they see their descendants like this, huh?

Kotaro calmed down and sighed.

Kotaro: Sorry about that... It's just... I'm worried about someone.

Shinobu: Yeah? 

Kotaro: She's a vampire huntress... She was sent to investigate before us... And she hasn't come back to Hakuba City for a month!

Shinobu: Oh... Who is this vampire huntress?

Kotaro: My only friend back when I was a kid, Shimomura Yuko, we're still friends up until now and she's one of my classmates in college. 

Shinobu: *sighs* Kotaro, calm yourself down, we'll find her, ok? I promise? *hugs him*

Kotaro hugged his relative back and patted her back. Shinobu was like a sister to him.

Suddenly, a girl's scream echoed throughout the hallway.

Kotaro: That scream!...

Shinobu: Wha-

Kotaro pushed her off and ran.

Shinobu: KOTARO, WAIT!!

*Stage begins*

*this plays*

A timer appears on the top of the screen: 2:00

Kotaro had to fight his way through a bunch of enemies, Mini Devils, Medusa Heads, Red Skeletons, Armor Knights, Skeleton Archers and Succubi.

He jumped platform to platform, air dashed and kept his focus on saving his childhood friend while trying not to get killed and falling into pits.

The timer dropped to 1:00 as Kotaro reached a boss room.

*the music plays throughout the boss battle as Zephyr shows up and turns out to be the boss*

*the boss battle is like this but with a timer on the top of the screen except there is something additional at the end of the boss battle*