81-90

81

 After receiving the sweet potato, the two drove back to the villa. Wei Jinzhi was still driving the car when they went back. Pei Suyuan was afraid that the sweet potato would disturb her, so he didn't take on the enthusiasm of the sweet potato. However, the sweet potato really missed Wei Jinzhi so much. She also wanted to find Wei Jinzhi in her arms, so Pei Suyuan had no choice but to hug it tightly to keep it from moving.

"I'm holding tight, you can drive."

"Okay." Wei Jinzhi smiled and agreed, Tiangua hummed when she heard her voice, but after a while she found that Wei Jinzhi didn't want to pay attention to it, and she didn't cling to it anymore, but instead Obediently looking at her in Pei Suyuan's arms.

Although the sweet potato has arrived, its daily necessities have to be picked up at the post station. When it arrives at the post station, Wei Jinzhi wants to get out of the car to pick it up, but Pei Suyuan refuses to let her go. She carries the sweet potato to pick it up.

Dog kennels, dog food, teething sticks, chicken jerky and ham sausage, there are a lot of things, big and small, and because I couldn't hold it, the sweet potato was caught under the armpit by Pei Suyuan, and it twisted back and forth very uncomfortable. , Pei Suyuan doesn't care about it.

When putting away his things and returning to the car, Tiangua refused to follow her anyway, so he walked towards Wei Jinzhi's side.

Driving can't be disturbed, Pei Suyuan put it in the narrow back seat, and Digua looked at it aggrieved.

It was too timid, and the car trembled when it started. Wei Jinzhi looked at it from the rearview mirror and asked Pei Suyuan to hug it.

She never thought about being jealous with a dog, but to be honest, Wei Jinzhi's concerned eyes really made her heart a little sour.

In order not to lose face in front of Wei Jinzhi, she kept silent.

It was almost dark when they returned to the villa, and the two of them watched the sunset with a dog.

After going through planes and cars that day, the exhausted Sweet Potato was very obedient, clinging tightly to Wei Jinzhi's feet, and she only moved when Wei Jinzhi moved.

As for Pei Suyuan...

it holds a grudge, no matter how Pei Suyuan coaxes it, it won't come to play with it.

Pei Suyuan was in a hurry, and took out the jerky from his pocket, Sweet Potato's eyes lit up instantly, leaving hatred and exhaustion behind his head, and ran up to Pei Suyuan with his short legs.

Shake hands when asked to shake hands, lie down when asked to lie down, and won chicken jerky by virtue of talent.

Wei Jinzhi sniggered behind, and taught Pei Suyuan a lesson for Digua: "Show me how cute you are, and I'll let you kiss." "

Where are you kissing

?"

, eyes dangling in front of her, Wei Jinzhi guessed her intentions, was slightly taken aback, then quickly adjusted his posture, raised his eyebrows and looked at her: "You can kiss wherever you want..." Pei Suyuan really

changed The boldness of the mouth and the heart have turned bad.

But, she is even worse.

She walked towards the sea, took Pei Suyuan's hand and put it on her waist, and put the other hand on the back of her neck, raised her foot slightly and whispered in her ear: "Do you want to kiss here? "