91-100

91

  Pei Suyuan's answer like this really didn't make Pei Jing think too much, she just thought that Wei Jin hadn't had a good rest at noon, so she said distressedly: "Jinzhi still needs to make up more, we'll go buy oxtail tomorrow and make oxtail soup."

"Buy some more yams." Pei Suyuan added.

On the matter of feeding Wei Jinzhi, Pei Suyuan and Pei Jing highly agreed and fully agreed with her statement. The two hit it off and decided to go to the market tomorrow morning to buy fresh ingredients.

But the location of the market is a bit far from Huajiang Court, so I have to go out early tomorrow.

"It's fine earlier, or we'll disturb Jinzhi's rest when we come back at noon." Pei Jing completely felt that the time when she and Pei Suyuan went home from shopping in the afternoon was not right, so she disturbed Wei Jinzhi's rest, so by the way, she also made the time to go out Adjust upwards.

"I got up early, you come over for breakfast and we'll leave. When you come back, you cook for Jinzhi. The time is about the same."

Pei Jing actually didn't worry too much about such things. I have basically never been in touch with the society, so I still retain the mentality of my teenage years. In terms of thinking, I always think about it, but Pei Suyuan is not much better. Many things that Pei Jing said can also be done by her. .

But it just gave Wei Jinzhi a headache.

She just woke up and walked out of the room, listening to the mother and daughter planning her life for the next month or so until she gave birth.

Including but not limited to weekly recipes, when to bask in the sun, the weather is getting hotter, how to keep Wei Jinzhi cool and not catch a cold, and whether to invite someone over or go to the confinement center during confinement.

Standing at the door of the kitchen, Wei Jinzhi saw that the two were chatting endlessly and had no choice but to interrupt: "Xiao Yuan, Auntie..." "

Jinzhi is awake?" Pei Jing asked first, seeing Wei Jinzhi wearing a nightdress Standing on the ground with bare feet, he quickly grabbed Pei Suyuan: "Go and get Jinzhi's slippers, don't catch a cold."

Pei Suyuan saw it too, but instead of getting the slippers, she picked him up and put him on the sofa before going to get the slippers.

Wei Jinzhi was almost spoiled by these two people, she wanted to wear shoes by herself and Pei Suyuan wouldn't let her.

Pei Jing looked at her from the side, and Wei Jinzhi brushed her hair uncomfortably, because the nightgown that was originally longer than her knees when sitting on the sofa was pushed up a bit, and her knees that turned red from kneeling in the afternoon were exposed.

She subconsciously looked at Pei Jing who was standing aside, and sure enough, Pei Jing frowned tightly.

"Jinzhi, what's wrong with your knee?"

His cheeks turned red, Wei Jinzhi didn't know how to answer, so he could only secretly reach out and pinch Pei Suyuan's arm to vent his anger.

Pei Suyuan snorted, it was her fault, so she explained to Pei Jing embarrassingly: "Maybe it happened while sleeping, and mother also knows that omega's skin is more delicate." Pei Jing also understands that as an omega,

sometimes When she was not paying attention, there was a red and swollen spot somewhere on her body. She nodded and told Pei Suyuan: "Jinzhi is pregnant, she is different, you have to take care of it." "Yes, yes