Gorgeous

I opened up my eyes. The last thing I remember was when Nagini hit me and I fell over. But it was inside the castle of Hogwarts. And right now I'm definitely not at Hogwarts.

- What the fuck is that? - I asked myself.

I was on... on the beach? There was beautiful but I shouldn't be here during the battle. Maybe I was dreaming? Maybe I died and found my peace? But then I heard somebody's screaming:

- Hey! Get out of my way, girl!

I turned around. There were two boys, they were fighting with the swords. I got out of their way. They finished fighting and then came to me.

- Are you alright? - asked me one of them. The blonde one.

- Um, yeah. But I don't know where am I, and what am I doing here? - I asked him. As he could have known.

- I don't know what are you doing here but probably Aslan wanted you to be with us. - he said.

- Sorry, who? - I asked him. He knew more than I do.

- Oh, let's maybe start from the beginning. I'm Peter and I'm the King here. The High King by the way. - he said.

- Oh, you're... you're the King? But you don't look, um, old? I mean, you look my age, maybe a few years older and you're already the King? - it surprised me and honestly I didn't want to believe him. He could have lied, couldn't he?

Peter smiled.

- No one can ever believe. You would've been stupid if you believed me. Calm down, you'll see when we'll get out of here. - Peter said and turned around to the other boy. - And this is my brother.

His brother finally came to us.

- Oh my God, Peter seriously? - he asked him.

- What?

- We don't have so much time. She's useless here. - his brother said. What a nice guy.

- I'm sorry but I got lost and it's not nice to call somebody you don't even know the name " useless ". - I said.

- I don't care what you think, stupid girl.

- Hey, hey, Ed. Calm down and be a quite kind, can you? - Peter told to his bother. - It's Edmund and he's always mad at everything and everyone. Don't care about him.

- It's okay. I never care about the people like him. - I said literally looking at him but his head was upside down.

- So again, what was your name? - Peter asked me.

- Oh, I'm Hermione. - I said smiling to Peter.

- It's nice to meet you, Hermione. Let's find out our sisters and come back to Narnians. - said Peter.

- What's Narnians? - I asked him.

- We're in Narnia. It's our country. There are people but mainly Narnians, I mean... creatures? Oh, you gotta see. - Peter was kidding or I was just stupid.

Peter was going so I was going after him and there at the end the mean one Edmund. We stopped when we already found their sisters - the two beautiful women. Peter told me he's a High King, their sisters are Queens and Edmund is also the king. It was crazy and I didn't believe in it at first but he was talking about that like it was all true so I started believing.

- Peter, who's that girl? - one of the women asked her brother.

- Susan, Lucy, this is Hermione. She got lost on the beach. - Peter introduced me.

- Hello, it's nice to meet you, queens. - I said. I wanted to sound nicely but I still wasn't sure about them being Kings and Queens.

- Hi, it's nice to meet you too, Hermione. - the youngest one said. She smiled to me, she was definitely nicer than her brother Edmund.