Pretty When You Cry

- There will be a war then. - Peter decided when I came in the room.

- What? A war? Here too? - I asked him.

- Good morning, Hermione. How were you sleeping tonight? - he asked me.

- Well. But I am here and could you tell me what war are you going to make?

- It's none of your business. - Edmund told me.

I sighed.

- I wasn't telling to you, Edmund. - I told him and then I looked at Peter. - Peter, tell me.

- With rebellious Narnians. They wanted to change the king cause Caspian is not enough. We came back, we're still not good enough. And they didn't even give the reason! It's ridiculous. All of us try to be the best queens and kings.

- They should be ashamed! I can see you're such a good King. - I said.

- Thanks, Hermione. - Peter smiled to me.

- This is ridiculous. - Edmund said and left our space.

- He's an ass. - Peter commented on him.

I needed an air so I left fortress and there I met Mr. Always Rude and Always Mean. I mean Edmund. He didn't even look at me but he knew it was me here.

- I really hope you're not a Slytherin.

- I'm really proud right now that I'm not a Slytherin. - I answered.

Edmund smiled.

- What house are you in?

- Gryffindor.

- Duh, of course you're at Peter's house. - Ed sighed.

- It's because I'm brave and loyal to my friends. I'm not a coward like the other Slytherins and I'm not rude for people I don't know like you.

He finally looked at me.

- Slytherin is for sure happy you're in the worst house of Hogwarts. I'm sorry for everyone at Hogwarts that had to work with you.

- Just stop! I did nothing to you and you hate me because what? Because I got lost on the beach? It wasn't my fault! If only I could have decided I wouldn't be here! - I screamed at him.

- I should have known you're a Gryffindor. You're such an idiot and annoying just like my brother.

Peter found us.

- Hey! Edmund! Why are you saying such things to her? Can you stop it? She did nothing to you! - he was screaming at him.

- Fine! I'll stop! I won't talk again to her. - he promised his brother.

- Great. It'll be better. Hermione, if he's gonna be again mean to you, come to me and tell me everything. - Peter said.

- I will, thanks.

Caspian joined us.

- Peter, the war started. They did it.

- What?

All of us went after Caspian. Their rebellious narnians started killing and destroying the country.

- We need to stop it. - Caspian said.

- No. We'll answer on this also with destroying. Kill one of them. - Peter told him.

Caspian god a shocked.

- What?! I won't kill my people. - Caspian told him.

- Caspian, we need to show them who's the King here.