Say Yes To Heaven

Edmund and I were feeling better the other day. Edmund never stopped fighting but they didn't let me be a part of it anymore because of my injury. I stayed in the castle with Lucy and helped her healing other narnians.

- The war is terrible! I hate wars unlike Edmund. He was always happy about the wars because he loves fighting. - Lucy commented when we healed the last one narnian for now.

- He loves wars?

- Yeah. He's weirdo. - Lucy whispered.

- He would say this about Peter too. - I said.

- That's right. - Lucy agreed.

- Why don't they like each other? - I asked.

Lucy sighed.

- It's not like that. They don't hate each other. They just... they're brothers and they have weird relationship. They act like they don't care about each other but in the end they would die for themselves.

- Well, it's weird and beautiful.

We were sitting but we stand up when Peter came in.

- How's that? - Lucy asked.

Peter looked at her and smiled that beautiful smile.

- We won! We really won, girls! - Lucy hugged him.

- Wait really? - I said almost screamed happily.

The first thing to do came into my mind was to hug Edmund so much, so I did it.

- I'm so glad! - I said.

- Yeah, me too. - Ed said.

- Time to celebrate! - High King screamed that loud that everyone could clearly heard him.

During the celebrations, there was seriously everything. A huge feast with every dishes I ever known (even I haven't). There were a dancing floor for Narnians. I was dancing with Peter when Caspian came to us.

- Hi, Minnie, will you be mad at me if I take King with me right now? I need to talk to him.

- Oh, yeah, sure. - I smiled at him.

The two kings of Narnia left the dancing floor. I went to the table with dishes. I ate some of them. They were very tasty, Ron would love them, I thought. If only I could take some for my friends. I missed them so much. I don't know when but Edmund was next to me.

- Hi. It's finally over now. - he said.

- Yes. I'm so happy you won. - I smiled.

- Same. I could even say I can't wait til next war. - Edmund laughed.

- Seriously? It's nothing good, Edmund. - I said.

- Minnie, I know. But you don't understand me. You don't even try.

- Of course I want to understand you.

- I feel needed then. When there are wars. Because in other situations, Peter or Caspian don't need me. They everything do together or eventually on their own, one by one. They only remember I'm the king too, when the war comes. They both know very clearly that I am the best at fencing. I'm much better than they both together. - he said very seriously.

- Yeah, I kinda saw that you're very good at it. - I admitted.

- You see? I just always wanted to be... wanted.. to be needed. That's why I feel... good when there are wars, even if it sounds bad.

I felt so sorry for him.

- Edmund, I am really sorry. I really don't know why your brother treats you like that.

- It's because he thinks he can do everything by his own. Also he thinks I'm a fool who can do nothing good. - Edmund said it out loud and looked like he couldn't believe what he just said.

- It's okay. You can tell me everything.

- Minnie, tell me. - he said and put his hands on my cheeks. It felt so good. - Is it that bad that all I want is to feel needed and wanted?

- Of course not, Ed. - I said feeling like I am turning red.

Edmund leaned over and kissed my on my lips. It wasn't delicate kiss, it was full of desire kiss. I pulled him closer when we both heard as he hit the glass of dish. We jumped away from each other quickly.

- Next to you, I forgot we were here. - Edmund said and took my hand. - Let me take you somewhere else. Somewhere no one's there.

In a minute we were in Edmund's room.

- Listen, Edmund. I want to say something. - I said.

- Yeah?

- You are needed. You are wanted. - I said.

- How?

- Your siblings will always need you. I can see that. I am with you only for some days but I really can say that they need you. All of them in different way, but they could be lost with no you. And moreover you are wanted. By one stupid girl that I know very well. She would never tell you that if you didn't do what you just did. - I said and he came closer.

He kissed me again. The kiss was delicate at first then it turned out into a desire. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. His hands found my blouse very quickly. He pulled me onto a bed.

I was lying when he sat on me. He was kissing me so hard. His lips found the way on my neck and slowly founding my boobs. He teared my blouse and I was just in bra. He easily found a way to take it off too.

I didn't even notice the time he was here with me with no clothes. He put his hands over my waist. He touched my hips.

- You are so beautiful. - he commented.

I was breathing so loud. I wasn't being able to say anything.

He was continuing on kissing me. He was kissing my neck when he came into me. He was pushing delicately firstly. He was doing it with passion. I was moaning all the fucking time.

Then pushing delicately turned into fucking, he was doing it hard and quickly. Our hips were doing it in the same rhythm.

- Oh... Edmund... - I was moaning.

He was pushing me until we both found heaven in each other.

- Oh my God. That was... - I said.

- I know. A truly heaven. - he added.