Daylight

- What do you think about love? - Edmund asked Hermione.

- I think love is something beautiful, it's something everybody needs because everyone needs a colour in our lives. - Hermione answered on his question.

- In what colour do you see love? - Edmund asked her.

- I think it's red. Burning red. I think it burns you with all their power. You feel like you're the flames. You feel like you could beat fire because love is strong. Yeah, I see it red. - Hermione answered casually.

Edmund laughed cutely.

- What? In what colour do you see love? - Hermione asked him.

- I think... nah, I know love is golden. - Edmund answered.

- Golden? Why golden? - Hermione got surprised.

- Because thanks to love you feel free. You feel you're finally the one for someone. You feel like you got all you ever needed but never got before. Like daylight. Love is a golden just like daylight. - Edmund explained.

Hermione smiled at him. She couldn't be happier than when she was with him.

- Golden? - she smiled.

- Yeah, golden.

- Okay, fine, Edmund. Have you ever lived the love that was golden? - Hermione asked him.

- Of course I have.

- Oh really? With who was it?

- With you. You taught me the love is golden. You're my daylight. - he finished the sentence and kissed her.

This thing ended my dream. It was such a weird dream. Why Edmund was in there? Why I was dreaming of him saying I'm his daylight love? It was weird but it didn't feel stranger.

I woke up and saw Susan.

- Hello, how are you today? - I asked her.

- I'm well. But we need to wake up and fight again.

- Yeah, that's right. - I agreed.

This day war was better. I mean I thought that. Why? I have no idea. It just felt better than yesterday. My injury didn't hurt as much as it did before. I killed two more bad narnians. I wasn't so happy about that but Peter told me not to be sad about it, because they were rebellions. There was a break for a dinner for both sides. It was always the funny thing about the wars. We don't fight all day and all night long. We sleep and eat. Mostly because it was war inside the country.

- How long are we going to kill them? Peter, you know we shouldn't do this. They're our people! - Caspian told Peter during the dinner.

- Caspian, and what can I do? They didn't want you, just a reminder.

- Yes but maybe it was our fault, not theirs.

- It's your fault that you weren't enough. It was their fault they don't see any good points at this and they decided to make the war! It's not the way out!

- I agree with you but we shouldn't fight back then. We should try and talk to them! - Caspian said.

- Well, actually, Pete, I agree with Caspian. You know I love fighting but we should try to talk with their headmaster. - Edmund told them.

- Headmaster? - this word surprised Peter.

- They have to have a headmaster who made the war and made them rebellious. - Edmund said.