Dawn of a Horror

As the sun rose over Rito Village, the town cheers. The small chirping if a new baby bird being born filled the air of Tabantha.

      "What are you going to name your little boy," a large beige rito medic asks the new parents. "I think...Revali is a wonderful name for such a sweet looking young bird, right dear," the new mother says. "It really is, Valarie," the young woman's husband replies.

----2 years later----

A small Revali is playing in the little family's hut. His cousin, Abet, walks into the hut. "Did you hear, the queen is going to have a baby! Aren't you excited," the small yellow rito exclaims. Revali hums in agreement. Abet just looks disappointed, "Revali, you've been bent over your dad's bow for months, doesn't he want it back?"

Revalis mother, Valarie, walks into the room. She bends down to pick Revali up. "Sadly, Revalis dad passed in the fire at the bakery down the road, I think he can tell. I wish he couldnt, poor thing," Valarie explains to her visiting family. Revali silently falls asleep on his mother's shoulders.

----12 years later (nothing all that interesting happened sooo)---

14 year old Revali is polishing his fathers bow, ready to hang back up on the wall. Abet runs into he room in tears. "Revali... Your mom was just shot out of he air and killed!" Revali froze in place, dropping his father's bow, he was too heartbroken to even pick it up now. "W-what," Revali asks, tears building in his eyes, "Mother's....mother is...dead?"

"Yes, Revali, she's really gone," Abet informs. Revali storms put of the room, and flys over to one of the rock formations sticking out of the water. One of his mothers feather is still there, even after all these years. She must have really stuck it there.
-------------------
A/N
Lol I am so sorry, how else would he be determined  on being a champion and righting wrongs?