5: Time already?

It was the dawn of the competition. Revali had trained all day everyday for this and it was finally here. He was nervous, but he knew he could do it. He had dubbed the ability he had created Revalis Gale, and was pretty confident he could use it a few times during the contest.

-----time skip to the competition😋-----

"AND! READY!" A yellow male rito said. Every rito on the starting line took off, Revali using his updraft to gain speed as he nocked an arrow. Aiming rather quickly, he fires, hitting a perfect bullseye. The other boys group all watched as Revali hit every target with accuracy,  speed, and overall grace. He was damn good at this.

After the competition, Revali was quite tired. He was heading home pretty convinced that he had lost. Once he got back, he hung his bow on its designated stand. He admired proudly, knowing he had made it on his own. There were intricate designs, one end depicting violets and clouds and the other showing rito signs of strength and nobility. An homage to his parents.

Revali stopped admiring his bow, and walked towards his small kitchen. He dug through the pantry, fetching hylian shrooms and a hyrule herb. He lit his cooking area, wrapping his mushrooms in hyrule herb as his station heated. Once the area was at an appropriate temperature, revali set his mushrooms over the pot, allowing them the steam.

Finishing his dinner, Revali decided to head to bed. He layed in bed, thinking about how proud his father would have been.