the true beginning

⚠️!!CW: Thoughts of death, descriptive injury delusion!!⚠️

Sitting on that ledge, Revali heard some older Rito talking about an..archery competition. He decided he would do that to distract himself from his mother's death. When he flew down, a couple adult looked at him with sorrow. 'They won't look at me like that after his done with this competition', Revali thought.

He headed for the elders hut, and signed up for the competition without a word. He walked out, heading for his house, when Abet stopped him. "Revali, where are you going dude," the young man asked his cousin. "Home," Revali added with a straight face. He didn't want to show too much emotion, the other boys told him it meant he was weak, especially now.

Once Rwvali reached his house, he took his bow off the wall, strapped it onto his back and took off for the Hebra Mountains. During the short flight, he pondered if he too would be shot out of the sky, similar to his mother. After arriving, Revali slowly began teaching himself how to nock an arrow, taking his time perfecting the ability. Once he got it down, he began repeatedly shot at trees, moose, and boar. He aimed at the seventh moose he saw, and shot.

For whatever reason this shot had some awful recoil, sending revali and his arrow flying up and backwards. He felt himself roll towards the edge of the cliff, running off of adrenaline, Revali pulled himself up.
He felt weird walking, so he looked at his talon. He was instantly  shocked to see his arrow sticking straight through the middle of his foot. The blood was everywhere. He couldn't  feel a thing. Is this what his mother had just felt? His father? Speaking of, he hadn't  gotten to know his dad. Was he going to die? The world began to go dark, just as the adrenaline  wore off. It hurt. Everything hurt. Had he broken his wing? He had, he felt with the other. "REVALI!" Had someone said something? He plummeted  to the ground, the world going silent.

-----------
A/N
Again I'm so sorry, I'm just feeling a bit mean 🤪🤪