Im alive?

Abet pov:

Abet was sure revali couldn't tell. He was watching his 14 year old cousin teach himself how to use a bow. He had just known that he was planning using his newfound skill to compete in the archery competition. Abet was hopeful that Revali wouldn't  find out about the best archer in all of Rito Village going against him. That would be Abet, of course!

Abet snapped put of his daze when he heard Revali screech a bit. He looked up to see his little cousin fall out of the air. 'He's met Aunt Valaries demise, as well hasn't he' Abet thinks, then noticing Revali holding on to the edge of the cliff. He looked up from revali to see the giant pool of blood in the snow of Hebra. Revali climbed up, just as Abet hoped he would, and looked down. Revali  had begun swaying from side to side. Abet flew down as fast as he could. "REVALI," the young adult rito screamed, hoping he'd get to his little cousin on time. Revali fainted just as Abet got there.

----time skip to when revali wake up cuz I'm lazy----

Revalis pov:

Revali woke with a pain in his talon. Looking down at the bandaged injury, he began to remember what happened. "Abet...?" The young rito questioned. It's not like he was looking for an answer, why would anyone care for an orphan like him anyway? Speaking of, he swore he could smell his mother perfume. Looking up, it was just his aunt and uncle, Falca and Nilut.

He was actually really mad to see his aunt, as she had made fun of his fathers death for as long as he could remember. "Oh thank Hylia you're awake Revali! We wouldn't want you turning out like your mother, now would we," his aunt, Falca, said in a condescending tone. "You talk as if mother wasn't of your own family," Revali snarled back, "how could you speak of your own sister that way?" Revalis face was growing hot with anger. He stood up out of bed and marched as best he could out for his aunts home, passing a worried Abet in the process. "Tell your mother to leave me alone from here on out!" Revali stomped out of his aunts home, wishing that he had died instead of his mother. He was not handling this well.

Perhaps he'll be better in time for the competition, maybe he'd  feel better then. He soon reached his home, went to his room and began getting ready for bed. He needed it after the day he had. Couldn't he just win for once? Just once? Tear welted up in his eyes and he ended up crying himself to sleep that night. Why does everyone always leave him in the end?

------------------
A/N
Sorry that the chapters aren't very long😭😭 the longer they get the more I start to sob