Memories pt2

"He still hasn't woke up." You sighed.

You and Chris both sat outside of Leon's room waiting for good news to arrive. It seemed like you both would be there for a while. Chris seemed even more impatient than you.

"You should go home and sleep." Chris took a deep breath.

"I should be telling you that." You replied.

"This is my issue." He looked at you.

"Leon's my issue." You chuckled.

"Fine, I'll go get us food." Chris stood up and left.

"Wow didn't even ask what I wanted." You laughed to yourself.

You've known each other too long now. Chris knows you probably more than you know yourself. But he'll never be on Leon's level. You sat so close to his door that you could hear the machine beeping. When will he wake up?

_______________________________________
*With Leon*

He could hear the beeping, it was faint but there. How is he supposed to get out of this nightmare that's close to being a dream? Leon wanted to accept this as reality but you kept coming to his mind.

"Where are you?" He sighed.

"I'll always be with you." You smiled.

"Prove it than." He replied.

"How?"

"Figure it out." He shrugged.

At this moment is when he realized what he had to do. Figure it out. Try anything to find you. The only thing was he had no lead and he couldn't leave the house due to the doors not budging.

Is this reality? Leon was in the state of questioning everything. Nobody could blame him besides himself. He sat on the bed as his eyes felt droopy. Where were you? He's never fallen asleep when he's worried about you. But this time he couldn't fight it.

_______________________________________
*Reality*

"Where is she!" Leon could be heard in the room.

Your breath got caught in your throat. He's really awake. A nurse rushed into the room forgetting to close the door. You peaked into the room and seen them restraining him. He thrashed around trying to get out of the straps on the bed. Finally they stuck him with a needle and his eyes began to close. Before they fully closed his eyes landed on you.

"What's happening?" Chris walked up behind you.

"Leon woke up in a fit." You replied.

"He should've told me that he'll wake up soon. I would've gotten him food." Chris chuckled.

"You're missing the point of the fit."

"Leon wakes up in a fit all the time. He's like a toddler when his rest is disturbed."

"He was screaming about where I was." You glared.

"Something definitely happened when I was gone." He crossed his arms.

"What could've happened?" You asked.

"Won't know until he wakes up." Chris sighed.

"Anyways what food did you get?" You turned towards him.

"None of your damn business. I got you a milkshake." He pointed.

"Thanks." You giggled.

_______________________________________

"They had a recording of her." Leon said.

"Of what?" Chris asked.

"Y/n, screaming in pain." Leon gulped.

"Well she's perfectly fine." Hunnigan chimed in.

"Where is she then?" Leon glared.

"You're blind." Chris pointed to a chair in the corner of the room.

You lay there in a deep sleep. Once Leon's eyes landed on you his gaze automatically softened.

Chris laughed,"Once you set eyes on her it's like all the memories start flooding back to you."

"Shut up you gorilla." Leon rolled his eyes.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading and voting! Hope you enjoyed and if you have any ideas for something you'd like to read just comment your idea!