Chapter 4: New Person

Henry POV

"No, no, no this can't be happening!?"

Tears runs down my face as Charles helped me up from the floor. Dave and Carol moved the crowd back while Sven searched for any missing items.

"Mr. Stickmin." I slowly turned to the general. "We will tired to find your pink crystal but you're acting more concerned than other people would."

If Galeforce found out about the crystal, my business will be in danger and people will lose their jobs.

"Well you see... that's because that crystal... is my family's special heirloom. Passed through generations. Got it from my father."

General Galeforce stares daggers at me while Rupert looked at me, suspiciously.

"But in your records says you lived in the orphanage and never knew your parents," Rupert said.

"He left the crystal before he disappeared."

"Okay jeez we'll find your stupid crystal."

"Have any suspects that might of stole it," Galeforce said.

"No I don't."

"We will try looking for clues but I think it's best..."

"That won't be necessary!?," Charles shouted.

Everybody in the room was catches off guard by Charles including me. I never expected him to speak against the general.

"I-I mean I'm sured we don't had to shut down Henry's business for such a tiny misfortune."

The room was silent for a few seconds until somebody cleared their throat. "Charlie I was going to say Henry should check the cameras. Why should I shut down Henry's resort?"

Charles went blank after that and I knew I had to help him out. "Charles thought you might take things more seriously since you can be intimidated sometimes but that's my opinion."

"Whatever," Rupert snarled.

"Come on let's searched for the thief. Let's go Charlie."

Charles followed him and mouthed out a sorry before leaving. Dave soon lead the rest of the guests away while Carol race off to god knows where, leaving me and Sven.

"Um Henry..."

"We're heading to the security room right now. Call Burt to meet us there," I said.

Meanwhile: Charles POV

"Ugh I can't believe we are helping this idiot."

"Rupert would you be a team player for once," I said.

I already angry enough but Rupert was making worse. I could have been partners with Victoria, Konrad, or Calvin but no I got Rupert of all people, trying to find clues.

"Oh I'm so sorry I can't be a joyful soldier like you. I'm trying to enjoy a nice, relaxed vacation until Henry ruin it."

"How many times are you going to blame Henry for this trip!?"

"I'm not trying to blame him." I want to figure out what's so important about that crystal!? Any why you and Henry are so anxious about this!?"

I stares at Rupert, dumbfounded. I didn't know what else to say. I dropped to the floor, crawled back to the wall, let out a breathe. Rupert sat right next to me as he pats my back.

"Just tell me from the start," he said, defeated.

"Well..."

Meanwhile again: Henry POV