Bonus Story: Stickvin's Date

Charles POV

"Well, well, well, welcome my dear precious pilot to our glamorous date night," Henry said.

"Why are you speaking like a smooth villain," I joked.

"I'm just setting the mood this special night."

Henry and I have been dating for about a year now but since we both have busy schedules, we don't usually spend time together. But since I have a day off for a change, Henry pull a few strings for me.

"Ready now?

He hold up his hand and I gently took it.

"Yes, of course."

Henry lead the way to the cafeteria, revealing beautiful lights, delicious food, and scented candles in the room. I was in amazed by the date. How did he pulled this off? Just then, he hand me a rose.

"A beautiful rose for the Charming Charles." My face blushed red as I was flustered.

"S-stop being so romantic and let's started this date already," I said.

He chuckled as he pulled the chair for me, I sat down, and he pushed the chair in. Henry sat on the other side as the lights got dimmer.

"Seriously Henry?"

"What? I want a perfect date with you," he protested.

"How did you come up with all of this." I waved my hands up and down while Henry looked around but he just shrugged.

"I'm the resort boss for a reason, Charlie. Plus, beside Ellie help me out after promise her a spa trip."

He gave me a gently smile and I smiled back,

"How about we loose up like a regular date," I said.

"Honestly, I would love that."

We ate some food while having small conversations. After we finished, Henry took my hand and we started dancing like just our first date.

He soon spins me down as I held around his neck. I kissed Henry on the lips and he kissed back. We let go after few seconds before Henry pull me up.

"Hey wanna watch a movie," I said.

"Sured let's go." I grab Henry's arm and raced out of there. "Maybe I should lead the way since this is my resort."

"Oh yeah my bad."

I rubbed my head in embarrassment. He just smiled and point to the living room. Or is it a lounge? I don't know anymore. We soon relaxed on the couch and Henry turned on the tv. We watched the movie about two hours when I remember something.

"Hey! I heard the northern lights starts in a few minutes," I said.

"Cool, we have the best view in space," he said.

"Which means a wonderful show." Henry grab my hand while I turned the tv. "Hey, let's go back to the cafeteria. I think there is a couch over by the large window and if we're lucky. We can see shooting stars."

"That would be lovely."

Meanwhile

"Wow the northern lights are so beautiful," Dave said.

"They really are, Dave but remind me again why you invited these two on our date," Rupert said.

"We never wanted to hang out with you," Sven said.

"We have better plans than with you," Burt said.

"Hey, no fighting. I just want a double date," Dave said.

"I would have prefer being me and Dave," Rupert said.

"Too bad for you," Burt said.

"Hey! Look!," Sven said.

The northern lights blooms bigger as the four of them stare at it including Henry and Charles enjoying the view from afar. And the best of all of this shooting stars appear and glimmers through the lights.

It's a magical night for the three couples all over the world. Except for Ellie but she is hanging with Carol and the other female workers at the expensive spa.