Hospital Charms

(If I didn't split the 2nd episode into two parts it would've been around 7-8k words, the first episode on it's own is prob like 3.5k or smth)

They unloaded Kilgore...

He's alright- i hope.

Well... Time to go in.

I got a visitor pass, and everything. They'll even let me spend the night with him; how nice of them...

I got food, and water. Even a blanket.

But Kilgore, they're still checking on him

Doctor: "Heyy, you're the boy's friend, Correct?"

Michiru: "Y-yeah..."

Doctor: "So that means you know his species, right?"

Michiru: "N-no... i just met him today."

Doctor: "Barely a day and already friends? You even went the mile to accompany him here. Good job."

Michiru: "Wait! Why don't you check his ID! It'll have his species name on there."

Doctor: "Correct. You can accompany us."

Michiru: "Thanks again, doc."

We silently walked over to his room, they unbuttoned his shirt in order to place some heart monitor thing

Doctor: "Why ya staring?"

Michiru: "What!? N-no! I'm not- s-staring..."

Doctor: -laughing- "I'm just kidding."

He pulled out the wallet, it is kind of exciting finding out his species!

Third Person Pov:

As the doctor pulled out the wallet, he dug for an ID and found it.

"Tacitus Kilgore:

Age, 18.

Sex: Male.

Species: "Raccoon, Beastmen."

Raccoon. Smart move, Y/n. They don't know he's human. So he won't get kicked out.

Doctor: "Wait there's another."

Michiru: "What do you mean?"

He showed her the 2nd ID

Y/n L/n

Age, 18.

Sex: Male.

Species: "Human. Male counterpart."

Michiru: "Well- why... why are there two?"

Doc: "2nd one's probably a joke card, you know how boys his age are... Fake ID's and stuff for clubs probably."

I look uncertain but slowly trusted him since... well, he is a doctor.

Michiru Pov:

He's... a raccoon? I- never really expected that... but- imagine if he were in his form... that'd be kinda-

Doctor: "Congrats he's a raccoon, hehe. Y'know... joke."

Michiru: "Heh. Y-yeah."

Doctor: "Well... he'll need some blood- Not sure if anybody noticed. But... he's got a piece of metal in his right shoulder. Taking it out could lose some blood."

The fall- I should've done it faster... With my tail.

Michiru: "Oh- I see...."

Doctor: "We'll just get some donated raccoon blood, plasma, and help the boy out. You can wait outside for this part."