Sooner or Later

Y/n Pov:

I looked 'round the room, slowly realizing as to where I was, while I slowly woke up. Michiru's new room! Right- I almost forgot about yesterday... To think that I almost forgot about something so important. Say, where is Michiru?

I stood up and analyzed her room before getting a small headache.

Y/n: "Oof-..."

I then got ready for the day

I shook my head and took a step out the room as the sun beamed upon me.

I could see a figure looking down on the street. As my eyes adjusted, I realized it was none other than Shirou.

Y/n: "Hiya! 'Morning, Mister."

Shirou: "You're Y/n L/n. Correct?"

Y/n: "Yep!"
Despite my enthusiastic and cheerful response, I'll admit it, Shirou kinda gives off an awkward and uncomfortable vibe.

Shirou: "Follow me."

Y/n: "Where we headed to?"

Shirou: "To the police station."

Y/n: "Why?"
Shirou looked kinda pissed off. So I slightly lowered my tone.

Shirou: "Stop asking questions. C'mon."

Y/n: "Wait! I gotta go talk to Michiru real qui-"
Shirou's face kinda scrunched up due to us not getting to the point.

Y/n: "I- Fine..."

Timeskip: Right outside the Beastmen Co-Op. On our way to the police station.

Shirou kept walking as he lead the way, but he was really silent about it... up until I spoke.

Y/n: "So, Mister Ogami! Why you so... moody?"

Shirou sighed in annoyance as he kept leading me.

Y/n: "Alright then. Thanks for the answer. Anyhow- I don't suppose we've met before, correct? I mean, I don't remember much due to... Y'know losing my memory."

Shirou: "No. We haven't."

Y/n: "Oh. Well- Hi! I'm Y/n L/n! I'm a human! And like Michiru, I've been turned into a beastman."

Shirou: "No. You just hit your head. That's not possible."

Y/n: "What? But I'm clearly a human! Here- check my ID." -I handed over my ID-

Shirou was about to start sniffing it- up until some random lady in her form as a jaguar appeared in front of us with a gun, causing Shirou to drop the ID and tackle ME!

Y/n: "Hey- what the hell! OOF-"

???: "This is for Gran Grandma! You both caused this, now we're outta business!"

Shirou quickly kicked her ankle, causing her to kneel before aiming the gun at him; I quickly pulled the slide of the gun backwards causing it to go outta battery, meaning she couldn't shoot. From there I pressed the mag release, took the magazine and used the flat part of it to knock her out.

Shirou: "I could've handled that."

Y/n: "Hehe- yeah, but you didn't!"

Shirou: "Don't do that."
He didn't mean it as if he cared, he meant it as if he was pissed off.

I sighed before he picked up the lady and handed me the gun. I took out the round in the chamber and put it in my pocket.

I felt my pockets before suddenly panicking, WHERE DID SHIROU LEAVE MY ID?!