Chapter - 1

Sai thought that she had what it takes to be a successful actress. But, after thirteen rejections in one week this is what it has come to. She's now working as a singing telegram, so as to pay her rent.

The outfit she wore

The outfit she wore. + Another bunny mask

Sai makes her way through the cream and- marble hallway in this fancy Mumbai skyrise. She reaches for the brass door knocker and gives it two firm raps.

Sai(imagining it's an old guy) : Virat Chavvan ke liye singing
telegram?

The door opens revealing a guy. A hot-as-hell guy. A shirtless hot-as-hell guy with a happy trail running right down his unbuttoned jeans...

Sai(shocked) : Kya aap... Virat Chavvan hai?

Shirtless hottie grins at her and she struggles to keep her eyes focused on his gorgeous face... And not on his abs.

Virat: Nahi, mere dadaji hai. Arre baba, ha mein hi hu The Virat Chavvan. Maine pee raki hai ya phir tum sachme bunny bani hui ho?

Sai: Mein... Mein hi bunny bani hui hu.

Virat: Acha hai- warna mein pareshaan ho jata ki meri nazar kamzor pad gayi hai.

He clears his throat, and Sai realizes that her gaze has dropped back to his abs. She immediately snaps her eyes up to meet his black eyes.

Virat: Tum yaha kyu aayi ho, bunny-ladki?

Sai(annoyed) : Mujhe hire kiya gaya tha... Aapke liye gaane ke liye.

Virat laughs, and there's a playful glint in his eyes.

Virat: Acha? By whom?

Sai: Patralekha.

Confusion passes across his face.

Virat: Patralekha kaun hai?

Sai(Reminding him) : Patralekha? The girl you slept with last night.

Virat: Acha woh wali?

His casual response makes Sai want to explode.

Sai(pissed) : Mujhe pata tha ki aap ek player hai! With a name like Virat Chavvan The-

She looks up to see that he is grinning: he was clearly joking about not remembering her.

Virat: Tum sachme ek mirchi ki tarah ho, theeki gusse wali, haina bunny?

Sai calms herself, embarrassed. He seems to be loving every moment.

Virat: Theek hai, shuru ho jao.

Sai looks at him, and he raises an eyebrow, waiting expectantly. She cocks her hip and raises one hand. Er... Paw. She takes a deep breath, musters her courage, and begins to sing the stupid song.