Chapter-7

Virat: Toh phir mein tumhare padosiyon se jealous hu. Mein tumhare sath raat bitana chahta hu, Sai... Uss pal se jiss pal maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha.

...

Sai shudders, feeling turned on but then guilt comes creeping through her. Remembering what she is about to do tonight makes her feel icky. And she can't bring herself to keep flirting. Virat sends a smiley emoji to her.

...

Virat: Aaj raat ka koi plan hai?

...

Sai's heart drops into her pants.

...

Sai: Haa, khud ke sath bedroom date.

Virat: Wah. I'm tempted to drop my plans tonight.

Sai: Aapke kya plans hai?

Virat: Bas doston ke sath hu. Par mujhe tumhare aur...tumhare bedroom date ka khayal aata rahega. Bas woh sochke hi mujhe ek chain si mil jayegi.

...

There's a knot in Sai's stomach as she thinks of the night before her, and wonders what Virat is doing.

...

Virat: Mujhe khushi hai ki tum mujhse kuch nahi chupati, Sai. Mujhe tumhari confidence pasand hai.

...

Sai clicks her phone off and closes her eyes. Just enough time to get paid for the striptease and buy herself a month of that great Malini's apartment. Sai takes a deep breath, the kind she takes before each audition, and sets off to prepare for tonight.

...

Sai's standing in front of a fancy apartment, for her strip-o-gram performance for a bachelor party. Her boss, of course , had a whole closet of sexy outfits for her to choose from. She wore a black one. She takes a deep breath, summoning her confidence. She pushes the doorbell, and hears it buzz inside the apartment. A guy in a silk button-down opens the door. He checks out her outfit and smirks.

Guy 1: Wah, yaar!

He calls over in the apartment, where she can hear guys laughing.

Guy 1: Yaaro, woh aa gayi hai!

His tone is dismissive and lecherous, it makes Sai's heart sink. Her face contorts with anguish. Standing here, dressed in a ridiculous outfit is hard for her. Her face straightens up and stares directly into his eyes.

Sai(trying not to cry) : Haa, mein aa gayi.Doesn't mean you need to be a jerk about it.

Guy 1: Mein... Um...Mein maafi chahta hu.

Sai: Thike, phir. Let's get this party started.

She pushes past him and into the apartment . The group of guys, who somehow all look alike , stare openly at her. One whistles under his breath. She makes eye contact with one of them, and quickly looks away, her cheeks burning. She moves to the middle of the room and sets down the portable boom box her boss gave her. When she turns it on, a pop song blasts out.

Guy 2: Acha gaana hai!

Slowly, Sai begins gyrating her hips . Giving the men what she hopes, is a playful smile.

She moves her hip faster and the guys respond immediately, hooting and hollering. She nibbles one finger.

She continues her dance, but the boys start shifting, getting bored.