Chapter-9

Sai smiles , and begins to slip his shirt to give ot back to him.

Virat: Tum kya kar rahi ho? No, no- keep it. Mein thik hu.

Sai: Nahi, mein nahi-

Virat: Tum samajh nahi rahi. I can't see you in that sexy outfit again. Warna mein kuch aur kar dunga. Right here in the hallway.

Sai: Ye baat hai?

Virat: Sai. . . Tumnhe andaaza bhi nahi hai ki tum mujhe kitna turn on karti ho.

He moves closer. His breath on her neck, mingling with the aroma of his Cologne and the sight of his abs, is enough to turn her on as well. Sai's hand finds Virat's belt and she pulls herself towards him...

Virat: Sai, tum ye kya kar rahi ho...

Sai pushes Virat against the wall, then forces herself into him. Their thighs rubbing against each other. Virat pushes himself harder into Sai, his hands running through her hair.

Virat: Sai. . . Mein tumhe kiss karna chahta hu.

His tongue slides inside her mouth - obliterating everything she knew about kissing.

Virat: Yaar, Sai...

She's getting a desperate impulse right now. She drags her fingers lightly down his chest, giving an extra scratch over his abs , ending just above his belt buckle.

Virat: Please, mirchi. Go lower. Mujhe chuo.

His voice is like gravel in her ear. She likes the hot thread of desperation in his voice. Desperation for HER. Not to mention how good he feels between her else. Only that itself is making her go over the edge. It's the moment of truth. Sai lets her palm travel over the edge of his pants.

Virat: Mhm... Mirchi, let me feel your hands on me.

Sai pulls back the leather of his belt, and the metal buckle pops loose. He moans.

Virat: Sai tum mujhe maar daalogi.

Her hands snake underneath his waistband.

Virat: Haa.

She pulls the elastic of his boxers back, and lowers her hand. And she finds him, for the first time. He's halfway erect, and she can feel him getting harder. She takes full length in her hand, squeezing and moving upward. He moans, his eyes growing heavier. Her hands remain firmly around him, and she starts to stroke him faster.

Virat: Arre!

He moans into her neck, gyrating his hips to her tempo and picking up speed. Suddenly, a door slams in the hallway, and she pulls away sharply. Virat groans, quickly shoving his hard erection back into his pants. He zips up his fly. She hears footsteps approaching, and he pulls her towards him, wrapping his shirt around her . After a moment, the footsteps die away and she breathes a sigh of relief. But Virat groans in frustration.

Sai(embarrassed): Ye acha hi hua, haina?

Virat: Mere liye nahi. Waise agar tum nahi rukti... Toh mein shayad wapas party mein jaata hi nahi.

He hitches his pants up higher, wincing.

Virat: Aur toh aur party achi bhi nahi hai.

Sai: Sachme? Because I heard there there was a stripper...

Virat: Ek stripper nahi. An actress.

She can't help but grin. She kisses him hard again, then backs away. Both of them heave for breath.

Virat: Toh aaj mein tumhe mere sath ghar chalne ke liye mana nahi sakta?

Sai(hesitating) : Maafi chahti hu, Virat. But I'm off the clock.

He grins, and she matches it, a fluttering feeling in her chest.

Virat: Tum bohot hi hot ho. Toh. Saturday night?

Sai: Bilkul, Mr. Chavvan.

Sai backs away, breaking the magnetic pull between them.

Virat: Jaane se pehle, mein tumhe kuch dena chahta hu,mirchi.

Sai(pointing towards the shirt): Aapne pehle hi de diya hai.

She gives him a flirty shrug . Virat moves towards Sai again.

Virat: Jab tum aaj bed pe sone jaogi, iske baareme sochna...

His hand slips down her thighs and cups her below her skirt. Lust fires back up between her legs. He squeezes her buttocks tightly, and hauls her into her toes. Involuntarily, she gasps:

Sai: Arre!

Virat places his mouth exactly over Sai's as if to absorb the gasp of shock.

Virat: Pehli baar when you'll ride me, I'll grip you just like this. I'm going to move you where I want you. Jitni tezi se mein chahu. How slow. Sab kuch mera ye grip sambhalega.

Sai(blushing) : A-acha plan hai.

Virat: Plan nahi. A promise.

He kisses her in a way that promises everything. And much more. And then she pulls away, breathless.

Sai: Pakka aapko ye shirt wapas nahi chahiye na?

Virat: Rak lo. It looks good on you. Agar tum chaho toh baadme khud mete room tak aake de ja sakti ho.

Sai: Toh ye baat hai, Mr. Chavvan?

Virat: Arre, haa. You didn't think I'd just let you keep my favorite shirt, did you?

He winks, forcing a grin out of her.

Sai: Good night, Virat.

Virat: Saturday milte hai. Goodnight, sai.

Somehow she manages to hide a smile until the elevator doors slide shut. She wishes she could speed up time so that'd take her to saturday night...

...

Sai lays on her bed, staring at the ceiling. And wondering why Virat hasn't called. AGAIN. After having spent two days- two MORE days- on her feet auditioning for five different gigs and not hearing back... Suffice to that, Virat not contacting the base after strip-o-gram has dropped her mood down. Suddenly, her phone buzzes. She checks the screen.

Sai(surprised) : Virat!

Virat (text) : Madat karo.

Sai(text) : Jail mein ho kya?

Virat(text) : Wah, Sai... Tum mere baareme kitna galat sochti ho? Koi baat nahi, par AGAR mein sachme jail mein hota, toh bail dilaane wale vakil bhi mere dost hai.
Mein ek lawyer hu, yaad hai?

Sai (text) : Haa...mein aapke office bhi aayi thi.

Virat(text) : 😉.
How could I forget?
Par, mein jail mein nahi hu.
Zyada kha liya. Need someone to roll me back from Bombay food truck. Ek crane bhi chalegi.

Sai (text) : Kiske sath ?

Virat (text) : Koi jealous ho raha hai.

Sai's cheeks burn with embarrassment. Luckily, he can't see her right now.

Virat (text) : Mujhe pasand hai.

Sai(text) : Toh...

She can see the dots as Virat types , and then they disappear. A minute goes by... Still nothing. Now her heart is pounding, and she wonders if she came across as too needy.

Sai(text) : Mein bas itna janti hu, ki maine subah se kuch nahi khaya aur BHOOKI hu.

She holds her breath, as he starts typing again and exhales a breath when the message comes through.

Virat(text) : Kal tumhe mein khila dunga. Don't worry;)

Thanks for reading
Shower love

And my sincere apologies