~Meeting the family~

{Jake pov}

I was in the middle of playing with the kids than I heard a Direhorse galloping near my hut.

I got up to see what it was about. When I was near I saw Neytiri holding something with white hair or was it fur?

I went to her Direhorse and found out she didn't have her pregnant belly anymore. "My dear what is that are you holding" I asked Neytiri. Soon the kids came running towards her, so Neytiri came down.

{Third Pov}

As Neytiri came down, she showed Amelia to her family. Kiri was the first one to try to hold her. While Jake, Neyteym, and lo'ak were shocked to have missed the birth.

They went inside the hut before Amelia woke up from Jake and Neytiri talk about what happened. Amelia woke up feeling sluggish, she woke up to be held by Kiri and Tuk on the side of Kiri trying to touch Amelia.

Amelia squirmed around the blanket and finally got out. Amelia opened her eyes and looked at everyone while everyone else soon looked at her back. She just stared at them like 👁️🫦👁️

It was almost eclipse and the family bonded finely with Amelia. They were fond of her especially, lo'ak because he already felt a bond with her. Tuk just loved to babble at her younger sibling.

Neyteym loved her secretly but knew he couldn't show favoritism. Kiri loved her because she was different just like her and liked to be a older sibling. Jake thought this was good idea to teach two new children to the family.

{This story was short because I was lazy to write today so have fun -Author kun}