~Saved from danger~

|~| = thoughts
Bold = "Na'vi"

I hope everyone likes the chapter after being gone in my absence 😌
-Author~kun
____________________________________________________________________
{Amelia Pov}

I kept squirming from the soldier who had my arms behind my back. Suddenly they put there leg behind my making me lose balance.

I suddenly spoke "Get your fucking hands off me! You mother fucker!!" Spider and my siblings were just shocked hearing me cuss.

Kiri soon snapped out of it trying to keep Tuk and me Down. "Be calm... Be calm little one's" Kiri said a bit scared for are safety.

Soon a weird Na'vi looking bald man came in are view. "Well what do we have here" he said in English but I don't really give a fuck. He started to view us looking at everyone, well mostly at their fingers.

The Na'vi holding Kiri showed her hand saying "Hey. Colonel, check it out. Four fingers, we got a half-breed." He said with his mister clean looking ass. Kiri started to grunt when her Queue was pulled back.

This weirdo Colonel moved to Lo'ak. "Show me your fingers." Lo'ak pulled two middle fingers up, I started to giggle on what he did. Colonel chuckled, saying "you're his aren't you?" Lo'ak just snarled at him. "You're his all right."

Soon he picked Lo'ak up by his Queue. This made me get a irk mark on my face making me speak in English.

"Hey, dip shit! Don't fucking pull my brother like that! You fucking perv!" I said filled with rage making him turn around and look at me. He moved to me, making me do a aggressive hiss at him.

"Well, why don't you show me your fingers? Little lady." He said in a amusement while I just did the same thing Lo'ak did and said "Go, suck on a dick you bitch." My siblings tried to worn me about something. Out of nowhere I was punched in the eye leaving a mark on my right eye.

I started to hiss at him until he pick my Queue and threw me to the center making my siblings gasp and spider. "You won't do it, your to scared to hurt me." I said trying to act a bit intimidating. Lo'ak was about to speak until the strange looking hair na'vi came and brought a knife out and started to cut me everywhere.

My sibling started to try and get to me, but it was to late i had cuts that were a little deep. Spider kept screaming to let me go catching Colonel attention, he threw me back to the other guard.

I saw colonel talking to spider, but why should I give a fuck. So I just stay still and waited for my parents who are probably not coming until eclipse since we are far out in the forest. |Welp ain't this bullshit. I'm going to sleep I don't want to wait it's boring. Welp night world.|

[Third person pov]
Lazy time for author~kun

Eclipse had came, and it soon started to rain. Amelia woke up from the raindrops falling on her while standing. All the kids heard neytiri distant animal yips. The record just thought it was just another animal.

All hell broke loose when the new recom got shot in the head by neytiri arrow. Soon gun fire was shot at where the arrow came from, this allowed the kids to break loose by biting.

They ran, Amelia was with Kiri and spider while she was running up ahead like a cat being chased by kids. Spider fell down and this caught both Kiri and Amelia attention. They both called spider name but neytiri nudged them to keep going.

They left spider, that was all Amelia thought. All the sullys ran near the banshees huddling up checking for wounds. While everyone was having a little family reunion, Amelia was just standing there emotionless with a blank face.

Jake soon noticed this and beckoned her to come over but he was traumatized to see she had cuts all over her body that will remain with her. For the rest of her life.

Neytiri was now scared for her little ones safety especially Amelia who was probably now traumatized and would never be the same again.

Amelia siblings even felt sorry or terrible that they couldn't protect her from this happening. Little did they know Amelia never really cared for wounds since it was just a normal thing in life.

Deep down inside her she has always either faked her emotions or were genuine. But not anymore this little one has now lost her spark and now deals with trust issues. Keeping secrets from her family for now on was her point of view.

You have now
Reached the end of the chapter
I hoped everyone loved it.
Author~kun

By, the way how Amelia looks is the second chapter photo this one (Credits to artists)