Laundry Day - Uraraka Ochako

This is positively shit but I'm high and horny so I guess trust me when I say this isn't my best work, but please enjoy!

AO3 Tags: Gangbang, Chikan, Train Sex, non-con to dub-con to con, Rape/Non-con Elements, Dubious Consent, Vibrators, magic sex, magic fleshlight, Sex Toys, Public Sex, Public Humiliation, all characters are 18+, Teacher/Student, Overstimulation, Dirty Talk.

--------------------------------------

Ochako's commute from her parents' to UA when she visited was always uneventful. An hour on the train meant she was up earlier than usual on Monday morning, leaving her with a rake of older businessmen who looked a little dead inside. Still, at least it was peaceful, she thought.

Suddenly, Ochako clenched her thighs with a gasp and looked around. No one was near her, but something was toying with her slit.

Ochako tightened her thighs as though to stop it, but the finger simply slipped into her. Ochako's legs shook and she grabbed the railing. What was happening? She looked down. Her uniform skirt just covered her shaking thighs, but she could see a damp trickle dripping to her stocking. Another finger was added and she hitched forward, keening.

Someone in front of her turned to glance at her and Ochako bit her lip. He turned away and the fingers eased out of her cunt.

Ochako let out a slow breath of relief. Then, she froze as something bigger brushed against her hole.

No. No no no. She squeezed her legs tightly to stop it but the cock pressed into her anyway. Ochako fell forward, dropping into an older man's lap, with a loud moan. A few people jumped, but it was the older man who noticed Uraraka fucking her hips back first. He hesitated and reached forward, yanking her skirt up over her ass.

A few people gasped and cold air hit Ochako's cunt. It was laundry day and she'd figured nothing was better than panties too small.

"Holy shit," someone remarked, "look how fucking wet she is."

Uraraka whined, hitching her hips back harder. Her cunt clenched around the invisible cock, hidden by her lips so no one could see.

The older man ran his hands down Ochako's ass and squeezed. Ochako whined, practically drooling onto his crotch. "Little whore is so horny, she's fucking air." He raised his hand and spanked her. Ochako jolted against the raising bump in his pants and moaned. He pulled down the zip and pulled his cock out, tangling his hand in Ochako's hair and tugging. "Suck, slut."

Ochako swallowed hard but wrapped her lips around his dick. Instantly, he pushed her head down and it slid into her throat. Ochako gagged, throat spasming around him, and the man moaned. "Fuck yes, choke on my dick." Ochako sobbed and he spanked her again, and she jerked forward further onto his cock. The cock inside her moved faster, slamming into her, until it came in several hot spurts.

"Oh fuck!" Someone behind her grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks. "This slut came out with cum in her!"

"Whore," the old man spat.

Ochako pressed against his thighs, desperate for air, but dropped as someone slammed into her.

"You're going to swallow," the man insisted. "Got it?"

Ochako whined and she was forced further onto his cock. The shock of heat came without warning but Ochako couldn't do much other than let it slide down her throat. Her eyes rolled back into her head, oxygen running out too fast. When the man finally pulled away, cum still spilled out of Ochako's lips and she moaned as she was fucked. "H-H-Harder-" She begged.

"Hear that?" The man called. "Bitch wants more." He grabbed her by the hair and twisted her, so she stood with him fucking her, bent at the waist, in the middle of the train. "You heard her! Fill her up, boys!"

Ochako whined as another cock was pressed to her lips but she eagerly swallowed this one down, grabbing the two nearest cocks to stroke. Her clit throbbed as something vibrating was pressed to it, but when Ochako looked, she saw nothing but strange dick pounding into her.

"Hey, this slut was in the sports competition," someone called. Ochako's stomach dropped. "She lost."

"Of course she did," someone else cackled. "She wanted to fuck her opponent too badly. Look at how fucking wet she is."

Ochako whined as one of the cocks in her hand came, semen splashing the side of her face, but he was quickly replaced. The vibrations increased and Ochako humped back, fucking herself on the stranger's cock as she came.

Her body went slack, and she barely reacted as a second load of cum spilled down her throat.

"More," she whispered. "P- Please-"

By the time she reached her stop, having missed it and ridden the track three times, Ochako's skirt had been torn off and used to tie her to the pole at the waist. Tally marks stained her legs, so far fifteen in total, and 'cumpdump', 'hero slut', and 'trainwhore' pointed at her cunt. Cum dripped down her thighs, and someone had shoved a gag into her mouth.

Which was how Aizawa found her.

He stepped onto the train and ran his hand down Ochako's ass. "You missed school today."

Ochako relaxed at the sound of her teacher, almost sobbing in relief. She made a pleading noise through the gag, but Aizawa drew his hand back to slap her ass.

Ochako jolted and a glob of cum dripped from her pussy to the floor. Aizawa's handprint grew red on her cheek.

"Too busy getting fucked like a common slut to come to training?" Aizawa asked.

Ochako tried to shake her head, but yelped as Aizawa hit her again.

"Don't worry, you won't get detention." Aizawa grabbed her hips. "You can work it off instead."

Ochako sobbed as Aizawa thrust into her. He set up a fast, brutal pace, the balls of his piercings rubbing against Ochako's g-spot. Teased and fucked for hours, she was sensitive, and the vibrator was still pressed hard against her clit. Her legs shook as she came.

"So fucking needy." Aizawa shook his head and held Ochako up by her ass. "Can't even last one good fuck."

Ochako sobbed as he sped up, grip bruising her thighs. Aizawa came quickly, Ochako tight despite the dozen loads she'd taken.

Ochako's eyes rolled into the back of her head as he came, pressed straight up against her cervix, and tears rolled down her cheeks as she came to the sensation of his cum filling her up. When she looked down, her stomach was bloated with strangers' cum.

The vibrator buzzed away as she dropped to the ground, knees locking, still practically cumming from the overstimulation.

Aizawa pulled the gag from Ochako's mouth. "You ready to go home? I'll drop you to the dorms."

Ochako stared up at him. Cum streaked through her hair and stained her shirt, and the ruined strips of her skirt kept her wrists tied to the pole. "Please," she whined, "let me stay longer."

Aizawa grinned. "Whatever you want." He grabbed the marker and drew another tally on Ochako's leg. As an afterthought, he wrote on her back, 'UA Sponsored Public Cumdump' and signed his initials so it appeared official. Then he pushed the marker into Ochako's cunt.

Ochako whined, hitching her hips back, but Aizawa pulled his hand away, leaving her with the marker sticking out of her pussy.

"I'll be back in five hours," he said. "Be a good hero whore and service as many men as you can."

"Yes, sir," Ochako sobbed.

Aizawa grinned. He knew the magic fleshlight he'd commissioned would be worth it. He hadn't expected it to work lying on the desk with a vibrator pressed against it all day, but from the way Ochako clenched around the thin marker and humped down to try and fuck herself with the marker using her own calves, it was.

He watched Ochako cum once more, screaming, before getting off. Three people got on the carriage as he left, and when he turned back, he just caught one of them slam into Ochako's cunt as the train pulled out of the station. He'd have to get more magic fleshlights.