Mandatory Presentations - Bakugou Katsuki

More unhinged smut, but finally wrote a sequel to Laundry Day. Comment and say who you want to see next! Note: characters are all 18+.

AO3 Tags: Trans Bakugou Katsuki, trans author, Non-con to Dub-con, Bakugou is very into this, magic fleshlight, afab terms used, Public Sex, Vibrator, Sex Toys, invisible fucking, Presentation, fucked in class, fucked during presentation, Dirty Talk, Degradation, Multiple Orgasms, Squirting, Bakugou Katsuki Has a Vagina, Public Humiliation, Bakudeku if you squint, Wank and Tell, Dead Dove: Do Not Eat, rape tag because Bakugou isn't exactly able to consent, but again, he is so fucking into this, Characters are all 18+

--------------------------

Bakugou slumped into his chair with a huff. Morning light shone through the window into his eye and he dropped his head onto his table, trying to ignore whatever dumb shit Deku was muttering about.

A hand grabbed his shoulder and he looked up to see Kirishima grinning at him. "Hey, Bakubro. You don't look so good today."

"Fuck off." Bakugou shrugged Kirishima's hand off. "Didn't sleep well."

"Damn, really?" Kirishima frowned. "You went to bed at half eight."

"I just didn't, shitty hair." Bakugou crossed his arms and rested his chin on them. Kirishima didn't need to know that it was because his dumbass fucking horny brain wouldn't shut up, and he simply wasn't able to cum that night for some reason. "Go away already."

"Whatever you say, bro." Kirishima clapped his shoulder. "See you later."

At that moment, Aizawa walked in and everyone rushed into their seats. "Alright class," he yawned, "presentations this morning. We're going in order of the seating arrangement, so..." He glanced up. "Yuuga, you're up first."

Bakugou sat up and opened his notebook. As useless as the extras were, there were always questions on the presentations in the exams, particularly the midterms, and fuck if Bakugou was losing marks because of something dumb like a bad night's sleep.

He focused on taking notes on a few extras' presentations, but just as Mina went up, something traced his slit. Bakugou tensed, but when nothing else happened, he ignored it. He must have imagined it. Then a finger slid into his cunt.

Bakugou's breath hitched and he glanced around. He was still wearing his pants, and no one had moved. Could it be a quirk?

Another finger slipped into him and curled up. Bakugou gripped the edges of his desk, trying to steady himself. No one else was reacting. Was he the only target?

"Bakugou," Aizawa called. "Pay attention."

"Yes, sensei." Bakugou bit his lip but continued writing as the fingers inside him began spreading, fucking deeper into him. He squirmed silently in his seat as he felt himself growing wetter. Being unable to cum the previous night didn't help, and he struggled to hide his moan as Mina finished up. Another finger began circling over his clit and Bakugou clapped a hand over his mouth.

"Bakugou," Aizawa called again, "if you need to leave-"

"No, sensei," Bakugou rushed out. If he stood, he wasn't going to be able to hide his shaking legs. "I'm sorry. Just a sneeze."

Aizawa nodded and the presentations continued. So did the fingers torturing him, moving faster and harder inside him. Bakugou bit his lip again, gripping his pencil tightly, as he came around the mystery fingers. They continued to fuck him through oversensitivity right to the start of another orgasm, but just as Jirou finished her presentation, the fingers disappeared.

"Bakugou?" Aizawa called. "It's your turn."

Bakugou swallowed but nodded and stood, legs a touch shaky as he made his way to the top of the class. Slick was dripping down his legs, but thankfully hadn't seeped through his pants. It was over.

"Alright, extras," Bakugou huffed, "my presentation is on a comparison of crime stats in the past five years across Japan to North Korea."

The presentation began well, but halfway through, something thick pressed up against his cunt. Bakugou hesitated but continued when it didn't move. "As you can see, the rural are-ahhs-" Bakugou stammered as it slowly pressed into him. "Um, in rural are-ah!"

"Bakugou?" Aizawa asked as the cock bottomed out inside him. It throbbed, thick and long inside Bakugou's cunt. "Are you alright?"

"Of- of course." Bakugou nodded. "Allergies."

Aizawa raised his hand in a wave for Bakugou to continue, his other hand still beneath his desk.

"Um, so..." Bakugou tried to focus on his prompts as the cock slowly pumped into him. "The rural areas ha- have less minor arrests and more major in Japan per million people, but-" He muffled a moan as the cock began moving faster, properly thrusting now. "But that just indicates catching the criminals. In terms of unsolved ca-ases-" He swallowed hard. A piercing on the understand of his cock hit the perfect spot with every thrust. "The... the cities have a hiiiiigher amount." Bakugou hunched over, legs squeezing, arms clutching his stomach. Something tiny and buzzing was pressing hard against his clit.

"Bakugou, if you are not feeling well, you should go to Recovery Girl." Aizawa leaned his chin on his hand, looking bored.

"I-I'm fine," Bakugou gasped. "I just-" A low groan escaped him. "Ate something off last night." He forced himself up again. He was not getting an extension on this. "Meanwhile in- in Korea-" Bakugou stammered his way through the remainder of his report as the cock pounded him in front of his entire class. They all looked a touch concerned but clapped as usual when he finished.

"Good content, work on your presentation. Next." Aizawa glanced over. "Midoriya."

Deku stood up as Bakugou stumbled towards his seat. Just as he was about to pass Deku, the tiny vibrator on his clit jumped in strength. Bakugou crumpled as he came, squirting in his underwear.

Deku caught him. "Kacchan, are you okay?"

"Yeah, dumbass," Bakugou insisted. "Let me go. I tripped." The vibrator was still going and so was the cock, and he was shaking from overstimulation. Gods, he was already so close again.

"You're shaking-"

A tiny moan escaped Bakugou right next to Deku's ear. Deku's eyes widened but a tiny grin crossed his face. Without protest, he released Bakugou, who had to grab the edge of his desk.

"If you say so." Deku walked up to the front of the class. Bakugou sank into his chair and hunched over the table, trying not to move. Deku kept looking over at him throughout his presentation with that annoying look, and Bakugou's face burned when he realised Deku knew.

Maybe he didn't know exactly what was happening, but he knew Bakugou had cum.

Bakugou bit his lip hard as the cock pounded harder inside him. Deku finished his presentation and went back to his seat. Bakugou risked a glance at him.

Deku met his gaze and smirked, pressing a finger to his lips. Bakugou flushed harder and turned back around. Throughout the remainder of the presentations, Bakugou was fucked through orgasm after orgasm. Finally, the bell rang.

"Dismissed," Aizawa said, crawling into his sleeping bag straight from his chair.

Everyone got up to leave, but Bakugou still hunched over his desk. Deku leaned forward in his chair to whisper, "To close to move?"

"Shut up," Bakugou hissed. "I- I-"

"Go on," Deku urged, as the vibrator turned up again and the thrusts grew faster, sloppier. "Cum."

Bakugou gasped, jaw dropping, as the cock came inside him. The vibrator and the heat flooding him pushed him over the edge a final time and the cock eased out of him.

Deku's smirk only grew and he nudged Bakugou's chair with his foot as he stood and walked out of the class. Soon, Bakugou was the only one left, and Aizawa looked up. "Go to Recovery Girl if you can't walk, Bakugou."

"I'm fine," Bakugou said, breathing heavily. The cock and vibrator had finally disappeared, but he could still feel the cum inside him. "Sorry, sensei." He slowly pushed himself to his feet and glanced down. A wet spot stained the seat beneath him, and he flushed, knowing his pants were showing his arousal. He quickly slipped out of the classroom towards the dorms.

Still inside the classroom, Aizawa smirked and teased his finger along the second magic fleshlight he'd managed to obtain. Gods, he loved this.