An Image to Maintain - Yaoyorozu Momo

Finally managed this! Hope y'all enjoy. As always, read the tags.

Chapter Summary: Momo is so proud of her parents, and is delighted to be able to honour them at a fancy dinner with her girlfriend. Until she feels something under her dress.

Or, Aizawa fucked Momo with a magic fleshlight while she's at a fancy dinner, and she's then spitroasted by two waiters. Magic Fleshlight BNHA AU.

Chapter Tags:

-----

Momo stifled a yawn behind her glass as the pre-dinner conversation began to lull. It wasn't that she hated these dinners thrown for her parents or their friends, but she never could do more than feign interest in too many mandatory conversations with their business partners.

Beside her, Jirou reached over and gently placed a hand on Momo's thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. Momo relaxed a little at her girlfriend's touch. The speech would start in a few minutes, and then they would be able to eat. And it was much more bearable with Jirou at her side. Especially when she looked so good in a purple suit and sharp eyeliner.

Momo gave her girlfriend a smile before responding to the dignitary they had been speaking to. Her parents watched proudly from the head of the table. Finally, a spoon tapping against a wine glass threw a hush over the room, and Momo's father stood up, beginning his speech about the award her mother was being awarded.

Momo smiled as she watched, pride swelling in her chest, but suddenly, something pressed up against her pussy lips beneath her elegant evening dress, beneath her lacy panties. She gasped and jolted to cover her lap, but nothing was there.

Jirou gave her a worried look, but thankfully seemed to be the only person to notice. "Are you okay?"

Momo nodded, not wanting to draw attention to herself. She was in no means a virgin, but she had never felt a real life cock pressing against her hole. She squeezed her legs trying to get rid of it, but nothing happened. For a moment, the cock pulled back, and Momo relaxed a moment too soon. She bit her lip hard as a vibrator suddenly pressed against her clit. She couldn't hear it, but by gods could she feel it. Her pussy clenched on nothing and she tried to shift away from it, but it was most definitely a quirk affecting her, because nothing was working.

Momo did her best, but couldn't stop the way her body reacted to the vibrator, and so by the time the cock bullied its way into her cunt, it was already dripping. Momo couldn't hide the quiet moan as the magic cock began to thrust, causing her body to jolt in pleasure.

She had used her fingers, and Jirou had eaten her out, but Momo had been wary of trying toys and so she'd never had more than three or four fingers inside her. She couldn't control the way her body shook as she clenched on the cock stretching her open, pleasure coursing through her- no! Momo was a lesbian with a girlfriend. She wasn't going to like this.