Too Big To Fit - Midoriya Izuku

Hey guys, I'm so high and relaxing from getting my thesis in. Hope you enjoy.

Izuku hummed as he slid into his seat and prepared for class

Izuku hummed as he slid into his seat and prepared for class. More of the guys were wearing skirts lately, so he had decided to as well. That didn't make him less of a guy, right? Even if he was trans? But no, some of the other guys were trans too and-

"Shut up," Bakugou called, making Izuku jump. "You're muttering again. 'Course you're still a guy."

"Thanks, Kacchan," Izuku mumbled, straightening his skirt out. He didn't catch the way Bakugou stared at his bare thighs, a small expanse of skin before the rest of his legs were covered by thigh-high socks. When Aizawa entered the room, Izuku did his best to take notes, but suddenly, the sensation of a phantom cock rubbing against his cunt distracted him.

Izuku squeaked and looked down, but didn't see anything as the cock teased his clit.

Izuku glanced around before shakily reaching his hand into his skirt to rock against his hand too, biting his lip. As long as no one saw him, it was fine, right? His body was quickly consumed with pleasure and a shaky moan escaped him as his hand worked furiously between his legs.

"Midoriya," Aizawa called, "keep it down."

"S-Sorry, sensei," Izuku called, voice cracking as he came. He flushed at the shame of cumming while speaking to his teacher, but didn't have long to focus on it as the cock continued to tease his clit.

Despite his efforts to stay composed, the cock quickly drew him back to the edge again and Izuku bit his lip hard, collapsing into his chair as he came again. The cock kept going and Izuku gasped.

Bakugou glanced back at Izuku, frowning, but no one else seemed to hear him. Izuku's eyes were glassy and his chest heaved for breath as he humped against the cock.

Bakugou grinned as Izuku's eyes widened and the cock began to press into him, and kept going. A bulge formed in his stomach, but kept going. A few of his classmates were already looking, but when Izuku screamed in pleasure from the 10-inch cock bottoming out inside him, everyone was watching him.

Izuku's eyes rolled back as he was stretched and his body responded to the stimulation. Aizawa's eyes flashed red to stop whatever was happening, but Izuku only moaned as the cock began to thrust into him. "Oh gods," he groaned as he realised the cock was still sliding into him. "Someone help me, it won't fit!"

He involuntarily spread his legs as the cock pressed deeper, and his skirt rode up, showing off his gaping cunt. Izuku could have sworn he'd worn underwear that day, but he wasn't anymore.

His classmates watched in stunned silence as he was filled, the room filled with the sound of his moans and wet thrusts into his pussy.

"Oh, gods," he whined, drooling all over himself. The cock pressed into his cervix. "It's fucking my womb!" He sobbed in pleasure as the cock bottomed out 20 inches inside him, deep inside his womb. "It feels... so good!" It was like a spell had been broken. Everyone rushed to grope Izuku or each other as he was plowed, the sight of him being filled to the brim too much for them.

Within seconds, Sero had Izuku taped down to the desk on his back, and Todoroki burned his uniform away so his cunt and bulging stomach were on full display. His large, bouncing tits were a testament to the power behind each thrust, and he moaned in pleasure as he squirted all over the desk.

"More," Izuku sobbed, his voice raw with desire.

Bakugou leaned in and grabbed the back of Izuku's hair. "I've been wanting to do this for ages," he laughed, pulling out his cock. "Open." He pressed his cock in, immediately fucking Izuku's face as his head hung off the desk. Izuku's eyes rolled back in his head, his body quivering with pleasure.

Izuku gagged as Todoroki pressed his tits together and climbed onto his stomach to fuck them. Izuku moaned and gasped as Tsu began to fuck his ass with her tongue, lubing it up. His body shook as her tongue thrust deep inside him and all of the sensations, being fucked in every hole, became too much and he came, clenching hard on the cock inside him.

Tsu pulled her tongue out and Sero grinned. "My turn." He had waited patiently, but it was so worth it to slam into Izuku's tight ass as he begged for more. Everyone but Aizawa was fucking somebody at that point, and Uraraka dragged Tsu over to eat her out, while Aizawa watched intently.

Izuku moaned in pleasure as the cock in his cunt began to fuck him faster too. Bakugou wrapped a hand around Izuku's throat as it bulged around his cock. "Damn, I can practically jerk myself off like this."

Izuku moaned around Bakugou's cock, making the other grunt in pleasure. Bakugou cursed and pressed deep into Izuku's throat as he came. Izuku eagerly swallowed it, gasping for air as Bakugou pulled out. Each thrust from Sero and the phantom cock filled him with pleasure, and despite having cum multiple times, Izuku was getting more aroused.

Izuku arched his back, pushing his chest up towards Todoroki as his thrusts grew more haphazard. When Todoroki came, Izuku moaned at the sensation of his seed spilling all over his tits.

Todoroki tucked himself away and pulled out his phone, taking a photo of Izuku, gasping and moaning as he was split on two cocks, chest covered in cum, arms taped above his head to the desk and legs taped spread to the table legs.

When Sero came deep inside Izuku's tight ass, the overwhelming pleasure was almost too much for him to handle. The photo that Todoroki took as Sero pulled out, cum spilling out of Izuku's ass, definitely was, and Izuku came hard on the thick cock still inside him.

Izuku sobbed, his orgasm not ending, as the cock fucked him faster.

Ecstasy washed over Izuku, each wave more intense than the last, as he cried in pleasure, his cunt clinging to the cock inside him. Finally, he felt it twitch as he clenched around it.

"Yes!" Izuku screamed. "More!"

He arched and squirted all over himself as the cock emptied its load deep into his womb. His stomach swelled with cum until he looked pregnant, but the cum kept coming until his belly couldn't hold anymore. Cum rose up his throat and Izuku gagged as it spilled out of his mouth, his body completely filled and spent from the overpowering pleasure he just experienced.

He moaned helplessly as the cock pulled out of him and cum spilled from his used, ruined pussy, the eyes of his satiated audience on him. Whispers of excitement filled the room, and camera shutters echoed as people took photos of Izuku's destroyed, tied-up body. Despite his exhaustion, Izuku grinned and held his fingers in a shaky peace sign.

Later, Aizawa reprimanded All Might for using the fleshlight during class with his monster cock. "It was too obvious to hide," Aizawa argued. "Now they all know!"

"But they don't know who's doing it," All Might pointed out. "Now we can just tell them it's a villain and we can use them even more."

Aizawa had to concede that All Might had a point. Using their students had suddenly become a much-easier, full-time hobby.

-----

Lol please leave kudos and lmk who you want to see next! I'm thinking Momo ngl. Everyone who's the main in these will have a pussy.