Chapter 17: ❤️Thank You❤️

A lot has happened since they gave Shadow's siblings riders. Kira hasn't talked to Dak and Leyla in days. To make their friendship even more shattered, they had Avery move in with Kira. Moonshine and Shadow stay out of Kira and Avery's fights (sort of like how Hookfang and Stormfly stay out of Astrid and Snotlout's fights). Soon it goes to where Kira completely shut herself away from Avery.  Kira gives Dak and Leyla the cold shoulder. Astrid II, Ragnar, and Sarah don't want anything to do with it.

Today, the Nightlights are playing together, then they decide to plan a surprise for Shadow and Winger as a thank you for taking care of them. Eclipse, Dawn, and Dusk saw that shooting stars will come out tonight at a certain time. They thought it was the perfect surprise and they told Dusk to get them.

"Shady, Wingy," Dusk said, "Yes, Dusk?" Winger asked, just waking up. "Me, Eclipse, and Dawn have something to show you! C'mon!" Dusk said and dragged Shadow and Winger.

He blindfolded them.

"Okay Dusk, if your trying to dragon-nap us—"

"I'm not!" Dusk shouted, dragging Shadow and Winger towards  Eclipse and Dawn.

"Can we take the blindfold off?"

"Yes!"

Once Shadow and Winger took it off, almost at the minute, shooting stars came.

"Whoa.. you did this... for us?" Shadow asked.

"Yes! As a thank you for taking care of us!" Eclipse said.

"Awww, thank you Eclipse, Dawn, and Dusk." Winger said. They stared at the beautiful night sky they have before them. 

Family moment (which is different from the family conflict in the last chapter). What'd you think of this chapter?