1. prologue

“Guys! Come watch our music video!” The whole family rushes to the lounge to watch the TV. The girls scream while jumping around.
Four sisters born on the same day are seeing their dream come to life on TV. Music is in their genes. Their mother recognised the talent from an early age. She took the initiative along with her husband to find ways to place them in the public eye so that they can fulfill their dream of being musicians.
Their only request was that they finish high-school and do courses in college. Then they can explore their dream. The girls honored their mom and now their dream is coming true.
The parents watch as they sing along to their song that is playing on TV.
TV. P – that was new kids on the block – the GEMSTONES – with their hit single life is a journey. I say we better keep a look out for these girls they may just surprise us.
“Well done new kids on the block.” Says their dad hugging them.
“Thank you dad.” They say together.
Their mom receives a call from the record label Redemption Records. They tell her that a manager has been assigned to the group and can they please come to the company tomorrow to meet him and finalize any outstanding details.
They meet their new manager – Odell Grey. Their father doesn’t like him but he accepts because he knows that the dreams of his children are important.