1.8

“Rise and shine!” “Norah, it’s still too early

“Rise and shine!”
“Norah, it’s still too early.”
“Well get up we are going out tonight.” Nova
“Why?”
“Because…” Nyx. Nia is forced out of bed, made to take a shower and walks downstairs dressed in a gown. Joining her sisters.
“What is happening?” Nia
“Come sit.” Norah
She goes and sits. A knock is head on the door. Nova goes and opens. Beauticians walk in and start setting up.
“Seriously, what is happening here?”
“A day of pampering.” Nova
“Why?”
“Because…” Nyx
They all get massages and their nails get done along with make up. While snacking and having light drinks.
“Are we ready for this tour?” Nova
“Yes, I can’t wait.” Nia
“I love the intimacy of this tour.” Nyx
“Me too.” Norah
They all get dressed
“I thought it was just a day of pampering, why are we dressing up?”
“We are going out to dinner to just enjoy. Its been a while since we have been out as just us. You are always with Liam.” Norah
“We feel neglected.” Nova
“So yes this is us forcing you to pay attention to us.” Nyx
Nia laughs and they dress up and head out battling paparazzi as always

Are you ready for the tour?!
Is it true that the group is breaking up?!
Any new music?!
They get to the restaurant and they made sure that the glass is covered so that the paparazzi cannot see inside. Nia is more interested in the setting that looks so romantic.
“Ok be honest, what is happening here?” She says turning to her sisters.
“Nia.” She hears from behind her and she turns to see Liam standing there.
“What are you doing here?”
“Can you come closer and I will tell you.” Norah takes her clutch bag and pushes her lightly forward and she moves forward. Behind her other people arrive but she doesn’t see them. Liam holds her hands. “Hello.”
“Hello.”
“So I remember when I first saw you, I was taken by you and I wanted to know you. I got to know you and I knew that I wanted to be with you. Forever if possible. So today I invited you here with the help of your sisters…” He lets go of her hands and takes out  small box from his pant suit. He kneels down on one knee and Nia gasps. He opens the box. “Will you marry me?” a beat of silence and then she throws herself onto him. Mumbling yes.
“She said yes!” and everyone cheers eventually Nia calms down and Liam is able to put on the ring. The people there are then directed to a setting where they will all sit down in one table. They sit and congratulations are passed around.
“I am mad at the three of you.” Nia says to her sisters
“Blame Liam he was the one who threatened us.” Nyx
“Threaten is a strong word Nyx.”
“She is telling the truth though.” Norah
“Thank you for your help though. It means a lot.”
“Welcome to the family Liam.” They say together
“I will never get used to that.”
Everyone laughs and dinner is served.
Both partners decide to hold off on the wedding till both bands come back from tour.