Chapter 1

Partying, drinking, smoking it was the usual Friday night at the house with all of my friends, friends of friends and people I didn't even know. Most I didn't the time of day to, some I knew faces from other parties but didn't know names and didn't really care. I had one person on my mind that night and I had no idea if he was going to show up, or if he would even notice I existed.

His name? Harry Styles. One of the most beautiful boys I have ever laid eyes on. He stood about 6'1 long torso, perfect abs and a v-line that would any girl scream with excitement. His hair was perfectly curly, dark brown that led straight to his emerald green eyes. Those eyes made me melt; every time he even made eye contact with me by mistake I felt like I had to turn and look to see who he was ACTUALLY looking at. Did I mention the tattoos? Fucking flawless. This boy was beyond perfect for words.

I met him once at a party a few months ago that my best friend Ali had for her 21st birthday. She was friends with Niall Horan who was Harry's best friend. They always came in a group of 5, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Harry and Niall were the only single ones but Ali was hoping after tonight her and Niall would talk and finally just be together, I mean they fuck every day that ends with "Y" so why the hell should they not be together? Their chemistry was almost sickening haha.

*****

Its 5pm and I had just gotten out of work, I rushed home before everyone started to show up. I showered quickly and went through my closet to find something to wear. I still didn't understand why I even had a closet because I never care what I’m wearing because I was not a material girl what so ever. I was happy in a t-shirt and jean shorts which is exactly what I put on. I had on my dark wash jean shorts with a plain white V-neck my hair straitened with very little make up. My golden brown hair fell just below the V-neck part of my shirt. I'm a petite girl about 5'4 130lbs so it wasn't hard for me to get buzzed let alone drunk just after a few drinks. I looked in the mirror, was very satisfied, noticed my tan was starting threw my black flip flops on and went downstairs. I was ready for the night to begin and drown myself in alcohol to start my weekend after my shitty week.

I've seen Harry here and there around town and at local bars but I was always either too drunk to notice fully or he was surrounded by girls. Let me re-phrase that ....whores. Every single girl in this god-for-saken town wanted to fuck Harry Styles. Unfortunately I was included in this group but I wanted something more with him. I wanted to get to know him, not just be a causal fuck and "see you never again" girl after the morning. There was a certain mystery behind the eyes and I wanted to know what it was.

I would have never even thought of him in this way if it wasn't for Ali and Niall. Hanging out with them all Niall did was talk about Harry. He even tried getting Harry to come hang out a few times but he was always "busy" aka I say he was getting fucked up and getting what he wanted from any girl who walked past him. So the disappointment slowly sunk in and I was kicked back into reality when Niall walked into the house alone with Ali. Again, no Harry.

"Hey Hey Kendall" Niall came over giving me a big hug and poking my side

"Hey, asshole" I said sarcastically and crinkled my face at him like a child

"So you look....the same as you always do” Ali said in a bitchy yet funny tone

"Thanksssssss bitch always knew I could count on you to keep my self-esteem up. Why does it matter anyways? I'm comfortable and I think I look just fine as a matter of fact" checking myself out in the mirror in the hallway as I walked towards the living room to put the stereo on.

"Yeahhhhh, she looks cute, she never changes herself for anyone who wouldn't like that?" Niall said laughing.

"Ugh fuck yourself Horan"