Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

A few days had gone by after the debacle of a party I had thrown. Well it wasn’t a complete disaster, everyone else had fun.  To make things worse I don't even know if I will ever see Harry again. I laid low the past 2 days just laying outside with Ali working on our tans and having some much needed girl time. Every girl needs that one girl in her life to cry to, bullshit too, and make fun of everything around them too. Ali has been there for me my entire life she basically was my sister, we just didn’t share a mother.

(knocking on my door) "Yeah come in" (knocks again) ..."Ali you never knock what the fuck" I go to the door and open it to see him. Harry is standing outside my bedroom door with one of his eyebrows cocked and that damn Colgate smile on his face. You could see his pearly whites from miles away and I couldn’t figure out why the hell he seemed so happy, until he looked down and slowly peered his eyes back up to my face. He had black board shorts on with a white V-neck and his ray bans on his head just leaning in my door frame.

"Wow, nice bathing suit, Red looks fucking hot on you" as he walks into my room

"What are you doing here? As he walks in..."Sureee let yourself in? Where’s Ali?"

"Niall is back from his the weekend vacation thing with his family so she let me in before she left, I hope that’s okay, because I am very very happy she did" still smiling ear to ear as he sits on my bed.

"Yeah I guess it’s fine, didn’t think I’d see you anytime soon, after you left Friday morning"

"About that, Niall knows how to push my fucking buttons and I let him get to me, he was just being a dick. It had nothing to do with you ...sort of....When I left I was going to come back in to say goodbye to you but I decided to just keep walking. Sorry"

"Whatever, didn’t take it to heart don’t worry styles" as I was putting my jean shorts on in the bathroom. Although he did say sort of, but I acted like I didn’t hear it. I wonder what that meant?

"What are your plans for today?"

"Nothing really grabbing a quick lunch and heading outside by the boat to lay out, why?"

"Well ill join you, if that’s alright....I don’t want to seem like a pushy asshole”..laughing

"If you really have to, it’s not much fun"

"Oh I’m sure I’ll have some fun, don’t worry your pretty little face" he said checking me out

I grabbed sandwiches I had made earlier for me and Ali and grabbed a few beers and brought them down to the patio. The sun was shining it was about 87 degrees, perfect to get a buzz and relax. My heart was fucking racing though because I had no clue why the hell he wants to hang out with me and do nothing but maybe talk. Maybe he was a normal guy and I’ve been assuming too much? No. That can’t be, there must be an agenda here.

"Beer?"

"Hm, well if you’re going to have a few then yeah I will too. As long as you’re not trying to get me drunk Miss Smythe"

"Yes. That is EXACTLY what I’m doing, so I can take complete advantage of your amazingly hot bod, and have it all to myself"

"Ha, so you do think I’m hot. I like where this is going"

I rolled my eyes with a smirk and told him to give me my beer.

Harrys POV

When I opened that door I didn’t even know how she was going to react. She could’ve flipped a shit on me or told me to fuck off. She did neither. Kendall Smythe is probably one of the hottest girls I’ve seen in a long time. You would never expect that body to be under her usual t-shirt and sweats attire. Her petite frame was perfect. The way her hair fell on her back and her smile, god that smile makes any room light up. I can deal with hanging out with her like this a lot. I don’t care if nothing happens right away, just watching her and talking to her and getting her all pissy is hot. I love when she snaps back at me, she’s quick and she knows it too. She’s not like any other girl; she doesn’t give a shit what anyone thinks of her. After her blacking out and throwing up Thursday night, any other girl would run for the hills and never look back. She just gets up and goes on with her day; she’s my type of girl.