Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

A little over a week has past and I talked to Harry everyday on the phone or texting. We haven’t seen each other since last Saturday night at the bon fire. He’s been working a lot so he can have off this weekend to take me out on a “proper date”. It’s funny because after talking to him until the sun rose Sunday morning on the beach he really put a different light into my eyes about him. We didn’t even really talk much; we kind of just went with the flow and enjoyed the beautiful scenery we were lying beside. I mean yeah we did talk about Cass, I wasn’t letting that go. But he told me they dated for 8 months and he wasn’t in love with her. They were good friends from when they were little and they decided to try it out. He backed out after his dad died because she didn’t understand how he was feeling and all she was thinking about was herself and her well-being. She just wanted to go out and party and his mom and sister needed him more than ever. We did also talk about Louis. He believes me I didn’t even have one pinky nail’s worth of attraction towards him, and it felt nice to be trusted. Did I screw up? Sure. Maybe in his eyes in the moment, but once he realized that I had no idea what was going on with his ex, he forgave me and I kind of did the same. Did I fully trust him yet? No. He still had to prove himself to me, but when we woke up that morning and I was just looking at him, he looked different to me. He wasn’t just that unbelievably hot guy with the rocking body and a mysterious demeanor about him. He was that plus I was noticing how his hair fell when he laid on his side and how the wind slightly moved it across his forehead. How he has one beauty mark on his neck where his necklace falls covering it when he’s standing up. How he has a smirk on his face so big that I wanted to wake him up and ask what he was dreaming about, and how he cuddles up next to me holding the blankets in his hands like a little kid would do. For some reason I was allowing myself to let him in and I kind of liked it.

It was finally Friday night and I was so excited to go out with Harry tonight. He gave me butterflies; I’ve never ever had those weird feelings in my stomach before about a guy. I don’t even know where the hell he’s taking me. I don’t even know what to wear. Oh god I sound like Ali, I never care what I wear. What is this man doing to me, I felt myself blushing just from thinking about him. But I try very hard to cover it, and I think I do somewhat os a good job in front of others, but he sees right through me.

I reached for my phone to see what time it was. 6:15. “Shit, he’s going to be here at 7” I said running upstairs. Ali followed me and said “okay calm the fuck down, go shower ill pick out a few things and then you decide” shaking her head.

I got out of the shower in record timing and starting to do my hair, I decided on straitening it this time, I’ve never worn it like for him yet. I saw the outfits Ali had picked out and I just started laughing. “No, to sexy, No too preppy ew, Not this one either, Where am I going??? I need to know what to wear” Ali started shaking her head, and simply said “TEXT HIM IDIOT”.

So I did just that.

To Harry: Hey, where are we going? So I know what to wear.

From Harry: Not telling you, just wear something hot ;) xx

To Harry: Well, id like to say you helped me out there, but you made it worse. UGH!

From Harry: I’m just kidding lol you always look good, whatever you feel comfortable in

I showed Ali the conversation and she said “Your on your own then, I’m at a loss for words with this guy” haha

It was a beautiful summer night so I chose a black tank top that was fully sheer on the back, so you could see my black lace bra, a pair of jean shorts and my red shore line converse.