Chapter 10

Harry’s POV:

A few weeks have passed since that night, and that night I mean the best night of my life where I figured out I was in love with the girl of my dreams. The girl who doesn’t put up with my shit, the girl who calls me out on anything and everything she possibly can. I know it doesn’t sound like it would be the perfect girl but she’s perfect to me. Kendall’s dance recital is this weekend and I’m really excited. You would never peg her for a dancer, until she takes her clothes off and you see her banging body. She isn’t the most graceful person either but don’t tell her I told you that. This is a part of her life I’m finally being entered into. She always talks about dance, and tells me about her classes and her kids, but I’ve never seen her interact with them. She has told me that she’s always danced to get out of her own skin, to feel like she is someone else for that brief amount of time, especially during the bad times with her family. Dance is her second family she explained to me, and that ill understand once I see her on stage dancing her solo. She choreographed it herself, and she said the song means a lot to her. We have been hanging out a lot since we first had sex, and were not being forced to, we actually want to. I spend some nights at her house, she stays at my apartment other nights when Ali and Niall want the house to themselves. We have a good system going. She has been pretty busy though with the show coming up and all but she’s not home past 10pm and I get home from work around 9, so I have dinner waiting for her, which I know she appreciates. She’s going to be home soon, so I want to make sure everything is done.

Kendall’s POV

Harry has been wonderful to me since everything has happened. I feel so complete when I’m around him, we complement each other very well. We can both be serious if we have to, but 99% of the time we are just being stupid. Louis can vowge for that one, he joins in in our stupidity. We have our Friday night drunk dance dance revolution parties on PS3, which is hysterical. I always win even drunk because those two have no coordination At ALL. Harry and Louis are getting close again; you can still feel tension sometimes but so far so good. Tonight was my dress rehearsal for my recital which is tomorrow already. For the first time in a long time I’m performing, it’s actually been 4 years since I’ve danced on stage. I choreographed it myself, and I told Harry it was for him. I did a contemporary piece to ‘Gravity’ by Sara Bareilles. I am nervous though, it’s a very emotional piece and I just hope he likes it. Everyone always find it funny when I say I’m a dancer because they have never seen me dance; only Ali has. She has seen this piece too; she comes with me to the studio a lot if she’s not busy. She cried the first time I showed her and she told me everyone is going to be shocked, so of course that’s making me even more nervous.

“Helllloooooo” I said walking in and dropping all my dance bags.

“Hello beautiful” Harry said hugging and giving me a kiss. He spun me around “ you look adorable in your dance clothes you know that” he said

“Yeah I’m sure I look adorable, but I need a shower and an ice pack for my knee” I said limping to the kitchen to grab some water

“What happened to your knee” he said coming over to look at it. “WOAH! What the hell did you do Kendall?”

“It’s just bruised. It’s normal for what I do, don’t worry so much” I said shrugging it off “you’ll understand in 2 days” I said smiling

“Yeah, I can’t wait. I still can’t picture you as a dancer, sorry babe” he yelled as I walked into the bathroom

“Feel better? …here eat” he said to me smiling

“Yessss…That shower felt incredible. I’m getting too old to perform” I let out a deep chuckle and started shoveling the food in my mouth getting out every other word of “oh my god this is so good”

Timing is Everything (Harry Styles Fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara