Chapter 11

“Tomlinson….Styles…Horan” a very deep and manly voice had called them to get up off the benches in the cell. Ali and I went through the metal detectors and I’m not going to lie, I was a little disappointed in them all for acting like children, but happy that they stuck up for Ali. We just didn’t know the damage. All we knew was that we got a call at the house this morning that the 3 of them were locked up and detained overnight. The bar wasn’t charging them with anything, which they got lucky because according to the police officer I spoke to there was extensive damage. We really didn’t even know what the hell happened. We assumed it had to do with Ali, but I honestly don’t know.

We both looked at each other and took a deep breath before the officer explained to us that we couldn’t give them anything through the bars and that we had to wait for them to come into the room and sit down, then we could sit. We had a conversation with the officer before hand. There were cameras and once the release papers went through then they could all be released. We told them to keep them hand cuffed so we could grill them and make them tell us what happened. Then when we give a cue to the cameras then they could come in. The officer agreed and laughed saying he felt sorry for them, because they already had a rough night and he would want to get in between two angry girls. But until then, we were on one side of the table, they were on the other side.

The large beige door opened and one by one Harry, Louis and Niall walked in. “Holy shit, what the hell happened” I said throwing my hands in the air. I was in shock so was Ali she just sat there with her eyes filling up and both of her hands over her mouth. Harry had a hard cast on his right arm and splints on his fingers on his left hand. His white tank has blood splattered all over it and is blazer was ripped at the shoulder. He also had a nice black eye. Niall had a broken nose, white bandages and a plastic piece over it. His eyes and face were swollen purple and black. His knuckles were bloody and his shirt was missing. Louis was scrunched over in pain he had tape all over his torso and a cast on his wrist as well. “So who the fuck is going to explain all of this” I said waving my hands around at all 3 of them, waiting for an answer. They literally looked at us like we had 5 heads. They were hung over, and in a ton of pain. It was actually really funny seeing 3 grown men like this.

“Niall should, but I will” Harry said giving him the death stare moving the chair in bring his hands up to the table with handcuffs attached. He cleared his throat like he was about to speak and then…

“NO” Ali screamed getting up quickly kicking the chair towards the wall. “Niall will fucking explain, and explain every god damn thing that has been going on” she slammed her fists on the table making Niall flinch and wince a bit from the movement.

“Look at me you son of a bitch!” Ali screamed getting in his face, tears were rolling down her face. The boys were in shock. I haven’t seen Ali like this in a long time, but she was hurt and rightfully so.      

“Ever since I told you I loved you , you have acted like a different person, so are you going to man up now? You don’t seem so tough in the fucking handcuffs and a girl screaming at you in front of your friends now do you? She said.

Harry shot me a look and a smile raising his eyebrows like he was proud of her. I smiled back and scrunched my nose. I know harry, he would never hurt himself unless it was to protect someone. So harry and Louis obviously saw something last night to create this entire scene. So this story should be interesting.

“Well (rolling his eyes) that was your biggest mistake, NEVER tell Niall Horan you love him, he runs. He hides and he never looks back. He doesn’t do commitment. This isn’t the first time has happened, that’s why Harry and I took care of him. It just so happened that a few guys that were there decided to take care of us because we spilled their beer” Louis spat out.