Chapter 4

The fire is burning the colors are bright yellow and red with hues of blue mixed in. Louis through some more wood into it and you can hear the crackling as the fire tears it apart slowly engulfing it in flames. The moon was lighting up the midnight blue sky. Everything perfect and the water is still and beautiful with the reflection of the stars glistening on the top of the calm water.

I have a few beers in me and Harry is being ridiculously sweet. He kept his arm around me and kept whispering in my ear. I knew he was getting buzzed because he kept giggling and staring deep into my eyes.

Ali came over and sat with me pushing Harry away saying Niall wanted him and she didn’t waste any time asking what the hell happened today before Niall walked in on us. I told her mostly everything and she seemed thrilled for me. I also yelled at her for setting it up for me to be there alone with him. She started laughing hysterically and almost spilled her drink all over me and gave me a funny look because she knew I really wasn’t that mad.

The boys came over to us after a little huddle with Louis, Liam and Zayn , gave us kisses and said they would be right back they had to get something from the car.

Ali and I kept drinking and let the alcohol set our mood for the night. When they came back I saw Harry and Niall holding guitars. I was in utter shock and my mouth dropped. I said to Ali “Since when do they fucking sing and play?” She said they always have but only do it on rare occasions and that they were actually really really good. So not only is this man beautiful but he can maybe even sing…what the fuck is he doing to me? And Ali probably didn’t tell me because she knew I would melt into a puddle instantly.

Harry and Niall gathered everyone around the fire and we all sat and listened. I was the happiest person for the next 2 minutes and 30 seconds of my life.

Harry: Alright everyone you ready?

"We Are Young"

 Give me a second I,

 I need to get my story straight

 My friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the Empire State

 My lover she’s waiting for me just across the bar

 My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar, and

 I know I gave it to you months ago

 I know you’re trying to forget

 But between the drinks and subtle things

 The holes in my apologies, you know

 I’m trying hard to take it back

 So if by the time the bar closes

 And you feel like falling down

 I’ll carry you home

Tonight

 We are young

 So let’s set the world on fire

 We can burn brighter than the sun

Tonight

 We are young

 So let’s set the world on fire

 We can burn brighter than the sun

Now I know that I’m not

 All that you got

 I guess that I, I just thought

 Maybe we could find new ways to fall apart

 But our friends are back