4

When Jax and I got back home I didnt want to share him with the guys. I wanted to keep him as my sex prisoner. 

but I didn't despite my wanting to.

When we came back home I got his crow we moved in together, he went and handled the club ordeals that he needed to after informing JT that he was back.

and while he's been doing that I've been working as a content editor for different companies.

Which is what I've been doing since Jax left this morning after fucking my pussy full.

"baby I'm home" I hear

"Be right out daddy" I called back

after I finished up with work I sent it off to the author and then logged out and shut my computer down.

I was excited to see Daddy cause I wanted some kisses and that dick.

when I walked out of my little office he was right there.

"Hi" he greets

I smiled brightly

"Hi daddy" I say before grabbing his face and kissing the hell out of him before I took his hand and lead him to the nearest place for him to sit down and I knelt before him and freed his cock before I started sucking on his monster making him fist my hair and moan.

every time I lift my head I was licking his tip.

I pulled I and sat back on my legs.

"fuck baby that is one hell of a welcome home" he says

I smirked before I got up.

"come with me to our room and eat my pussy. I wanna cum in your mouth or at least on that tongue of yours" I tell him

he gets him and kicks his kicks off and steps outta his pants and boxers before scooping me up and carrying me to the bedroom.

after I stripped down and got in bed he pulled me to the foot of the bed spread my legs and dove in.

"Ugh...fuck Daddy" I moaned fisting his hair.

"more daddy..." I plea

He starts licking and sucking my pussy and clit before he spreads my pussy open and pushes his tongue deep inside me.

"stay there and tongue fuck me." I tell him 

I came in no time at all once he started tongue fucking me.

he kissed my pussy before he tapped my thigh.

"up in bed right " he says

I pushed my self up before I did like he said.

he wasted no time whatsoever slipping inside of me and started fucking my pussy as if he hated her.

"I wanna keep you deep inside me just like you are forever." I moaned as my eyes rolled back and I started losing all form of control.

He leaned down and started kissing me for a bit before he stopped moving long enough to latch on to my breast and cusk the fuck outta my tit.

my body shook from the earth-shattering orgasms he fucked out of me one after the other.

He buried his face in my neck and kept fucking me making me cum more and more till he pushed as deep as he could inside of me and stopped moving as he filled my pussy up with his cum.

"of fuck Daddy" I moaned as I held him close while my pussy drank all the cum from his cock.