6

It seemed like two weeks ago that I found out I was pregnant. and now here I am three months with a bump and loving it.

Jax was with me when I found out I was sick. my doctor had done a physical and took some blood to see if I had any sickness and it came back I was pregnant which she told me.

I got a bit emotional from hearing those words congratulations you're pregnant.

When the first scan happened I was beyond overjoyed and Jax was a crying mess.

when the two of us heard our baby's heartbeat we both were beyond excited.

after sharing the news with everyone they all congratulated us and some started giving us tips on some things that may occur and what to expect.

Right now Jax and I are in our bedroom about to make love yet again. he is sucking on my tits which have already started showing some change.

"Daddy I want you inside of me from behind as we lay on our side and you hold my tit while my legs is over your hip" I tell him

 he pulls back from my tit and looked at me.

"yeah. that's how you want this round? he asked

"Yea" I tell him

"alright momma. lay on your side" he says

I quickly move to lay on my side before he moves behind me and lifts up my leg placing it on his hip before he jerks his already hardened cock and slips it inside me before he moves his hand and grabs my tit.

I reach back and wrap my arm around his neck and hold him close as he kisses my neck and shoulder. 

I lay there enjoying his cock inside my pregnant pussy as his hand held my breast.

"if this is the incredible pleasure that happens when I'm pregnant than daddy I'm staying pregnant" I commented

"you'll not hear my object to that." he says

I closed my eyes and just lost myself in the pleasure that my baby daddy was giving me.

" I fucking love you, I love our unborn baby, and I'm gonna worship you in ways you deserve," he says

"you doing this and loving us is all I need" I tell him

"I know" he says

I opened my eyes and turned my head as he had done the same.

"can you imagine the number of kids we'd have had if things didn't drift apart between us" I say before I gave him a kiss while cumming.

"more than four possibly," he says as he pinched my nipple and came deep inside of me as my body reacted to the slight pain.

"yeah" I finally say after cumming again.

"we'll have as many kids as you wanna carry' he says

"no more than six." I tell him

he smirked.

"that's in case we have triplets or twins" I say

he nods his head in understanding.

nothing much else was said as we continued to make love the rest of the day.

I honestly cant wait till he breastfeeds from me and fucks my heavily pregnant ass up and devours her with that talented mouth.