7

Time Skip~~~~

Abel was born with the Teller flaw which had scared Jax and I. we honestly thought he'd have Tommy's fate.

But thankfully that had managed to fix it and prepare his little belly.

Now here we are a month later and he's doing perfectly. he eats a lot seeing as  I breastfeed him so I know he's getting the great nutrients he needs.

When Abel is taking a nap and Jax is home he will breastfeed from me before we fuck.

which right now I had just finished burping Abel before I laid him in his crib near by when Jax got home.

"mommy I'm home" he called out

"Welcome home" I say walking out to him

He stops dead in his tracks and looks at me.

"what?" I asked

"your breast gets more beautiful every time I see 'em" he says

"thank you" I say

he nods his head and makes quick work to finish what he's doing before he comes over and leans his head down to kiss my tits before he lifts me up and carries me off to our room.

"did he eat good?" he asked

"like he always does" I replied

he smiled before stripping down while I slipped out of my outfit.

he came over and joined me on the bed propping himself up on his elbow as he looked down at me.

"thank you for everything" he says

I pulled him down to me and started kissing him.

"thank you for loving me and being the man I needed, and the one I wanted for so long" I say

he kisses me before he moves around a sits up.

"how many times do you think it will take for you to carry my other child?" he asked

"not long" I say

"Hope not" he says before he slips inside of me and starts moving slowly at first before he built up the momentum. 

I watch him slowly start losing control before he is fully fucking my pussy up making me cry out his name and moan for more.

We both take turns being on top before he has me laying on my stomach. he lays on me and starts fucking my pussy while my legs are bent.

The two of us had lost count of the number of orgasms we have had. we'd only been focusing on the pleasure we are experiencing.