5

When people found out that Jax and I were married and I have his crow some of them weren't too happy about it. and some were very excited that he and I finally got together and got married.

I've handled countless pornwhores and croweaters that think that Jax is still gonna fuck them despite him being married.

Just three minutes ago I was talking with one of the other guys while Jax was handling a club run when a crow whore that it be wise to run their mouths.

it's safe to say she's no longer able to talk and that she's not gonna be fucking any son or potential son.

When Jax came back I greeted him like I normally do before some skank when to touch him but I fucked her world up.

After I handled her Jax took me to his apartment that is for lockdown and he stripped me down before he removed his own clothing.

" you don't have to worry about me ever cheating on you. I have longed to have you as my ol lady and now that I have you I'll never fuck another woman," he assures me before he starts kissing different parts of my body.

I flip us over and slip him inside of me not wanting to wait any longer.

"I honestly believe you but Jax if you do cheat on me I'll leave you and if I'm pregnant I'm taking our baby and you'll never see them" I warned 

he nodded his head before flipping us back over and started fucking me.

I opened my legs wide and lifted my hips a bit so he'd be able to place a pillow underneath so that I'd take him deeper.

"I cant wait till I'm carrying your son Daddy. it's gonna be one hell of a journey that I wanna only experience with you. from the fucked up emotions, the body changes, they sex craving, the food craving, milk-filled titties, and giving birth to our baby." I tell him

"I'm gonna stick by you through every pregnancy you have and I'll never abandon you and our kids. they will know daddy and know he loves mommy more than anyone can ever imagine." he says

I pulled him down to me after dropping my legs and I kissed him with so much love that I got a bit emotional.

"I love you Kat and I always will" he says

"I love you too Daddy" I say before kissing him some more.

He lifted up and we both watched him fuck my pussy.

"push a little deeper" I say

He does and he goes back to fucking me and I see him bulging in my stomach.

"so fucking hot" I moaned as I touched where he is bulging in me.

"Ugh..."He moaned 

my pussy clamped around his cock and I came hard multipole times before my pussy eased up only for him to bust his nut inside of me.

"I can't wait till you tell me you're having my baby. and then hearing the news of it being a boy" he says as I fucked me a bit more till he carefully laid on top of me.

"you think our firstborn is gonna be our little prince?" I asked

"without a doubt," he says

"can we name him Able Nathaniel?" I asked

"of course," he says

"then our next boy will be Thomas Jackson," I say

he smiled at how I wanted both our boys to have part of his name for theirs.

"most definitely ." he says

I wrapped my arms around him and held him to me feeling his cock jerk inside my pussy every time my pussy pulsated around it.