•Chapter 4•

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

•Pathetic•

TW : Mention of Weapon.

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Tim cussed under his breath as he frantically looked around for an escape, only to hiss with gritted teeth as he found none without the police spotting them and outnumbering them.

Brian didn't take his deadly and watchful glare off you as he turned his head to Tim without taking his eyes off of you. "Tim..the boss..." he whispered to Tim lowly, enough for it to sound inaudible to you.

Tim perked up at the idea before narrowing his eyes in distaste at the thought. He hated asking their eldritch boss for help because he knew it came with an extreme punishment.

"No..No, we can get out of this.." Tim whispered back, the back and fort whispering making you tilt your head curiously as you let out a breathy chuckle. Almost sounding sadistic as you stepped away and towards the door, making them panic even more.

There was a silence as you watched them frantically try to find a way to escape, looking around each window and vents as your eyes crinkle in amusement. You huffed with a smirk.

"Masks off, grab three soda cans and sit down in the living room. Act normal if you want to get away with this." Your sudden instructions caught the two killers off guard, confused as to why you were helping them.

You glanced back at them as you put a hand over the doorknob. You shrugged as you mouthed the words 'take it or leave it.'

Brian was hesitant but snapped out of his distrusting state as Tim went barrelling towards the fridge to get 3 soda cans as you instructed. Brian followed Tim to the living room as he flinched when Tim took off his mask in a haste and threw himself on the couch before placing the soda cans on the coffee table and opening one.

Brian reached a hand to remove his hood, hesitating greatly as he grabbed the edge of his frowning mask. Tim chugged the soda like there was no tomorrow, his eyes none other than panicked. Tim was desperate and Brian knew that as he took his own mask off and reached for a soda can on the table just in time when you opened the door.

There stood Rye with two officers behind her as you nonchalantly raised a brow at her when she started to frantically check you for any bullet wounds only to find none as she furrowed her brows, confused as she looked behind you and gasped, opening her mouth to order the officers behind her before you stopped her by putting a hand over her shoulder.

"Rye. What's happening?" you questioned her with a clueless facade. Your question made Rye even more confused as she looked at the men behind you then at you.

"I..You...gunshot..there was a gunshot..here." She stuttered out with an unsure tone as she secretly relished in your touch, glancing at your hand on her shoulder briefly before looking back at him.

You made an 'ohh' sound as you raised your brows in pretend understanding as you chuckled. Your chuckle caught Rye off guard as a small red tint formed on her cheeks at the sweet melody.

"I'm sorry to alarm you all but me and some friends just had a little accident with our self defense gun.." you lied through your teeth as easily as you breathed, the two men behind you were sweating with uneasy expressions as they tried to act cool by drinking their sodas. Your acting was impressive to say the least as one of the officers raised a brow at you.