Introduction

Hi, my name is Andrea Rodrigo. I'm 25 years old and for about 9 years I've been the one and only spider woman. I've saved a bunch of people, fell in love but soon had my heart broken, saved my city tons of time but people really never appreciate it. But during my time as spider women I discovered I had some sort of powers. I can teleport, and can move things with my mind. Crazy right?. But being spider women can sometimes be hard, I had a fight with a villain and it was very close to my family house. But when I punched the bad guy it crushed the house and killed all my family. I was devastated that I took a break from being spider women. I attended their funerals, and never spoke to anyone because I never really had any friends or family that lived in my city. But throughout the years I've tried my best to save the people of Guadalajara, Mexico. I saved a baby from almost getting crushed by a big rock, saved some old people from collapsing buildings and then web together a torn apart building. One day, I was web-swinging around my city looking for trouble but then out of nowhere a weird looking portal opened up beside me and I ended up getting sucked in. After falling, I ended up in a dark room. I stood up from the floor and tried to use my spidey sense to see who's in the room with me. But soon enough the lights lit up and I looked up and see a man, his back facing me. The thing he was on was going down slow so I walked around the room to keep me from getting bored. But soon enough the man made it to the floor and I saw his perfectly structured face. "Who are you?" I say.
—————————————-——————————•
Yay! I did the introduction! Please please tell me how I did! I want to know if it's bad or not!