REAL ENDING!

1 year after the battle, you and Miguel both got happily married. Everyone was at the wedding. Jessica had her baby son named Gerald Drew. And he's the most cutest baby ever!. I take care of the baby when ever Jessica works. Miles and Gwen started dating and they are the most cutest couple I've ever seen. They get all lovely dovey during meetings which I don't mind at all. Mayday had grown up into a big girl. She still has beautiful orange hair. And me and Miguel have two kids. Boy and girl. Twins actually. Both have brown hair. Both have brown reddish eyes. Their names are Elena and Santiago. Elena is five minutes older than Santiago. But the crazy thing is that they each have one of my powers. Elena has mind moving. And Santi has teleportation. It's crazy when I have to tell them not to use it in the house or in public!. They don't listen. But they are wonderful and beautiful kids I have. And Miguel he still runs the Spider Society. We come and visit him everyday. He's the most amazing husband ever. He buys me chocolates every once in a while. And gets soft when he's with me. I'm not complaining! It's cute!. But beside that I have a life that I really love. My friends and family that I have are everything I asked. That's all I needed. Just some people to love me the way I love them back... Being Spider Women kinda feels nice. I met people to love and the love of my life. I have a family. Nothing and no one will take them from me..
-------------------------------------------------------

OKAY HERES THE REAL ENDING! Thank you guys for reading my first book! I hope you all liked it! 🥳🤓