Spider Society

"Who are you?" I say

"No need to be afraid, Andrea Rodrigo. I won't hurt you." The strange man says.

"Well you just kidnapped me with some weird colorful swirling thing. So I should be afraid." I say back.

"That swirling thing was a portal-"

"I don't care what it is!. Just tell me who you are!." I yell at him, getting frustrated.

" No need to get mad sweetheart, but the name is Miguel O'hara. And you're in the HQ of the Spider Society." Miguel says.

"First don't call me sweetheart, second why am I here!?" I yell at him getting way too angry.

" You're here because I would need your help with saving the whole universe." He tells me, taking small steps toward me.

" Saving the whole universe? Haha you're funny. But I'm not gonna help you, so take me back home!" I tell him, taking steps back away from him.

" I can't do that, you see I've been watching you Andrea. I see how you save your people and how good you are at using your powers. And I found out that you and only you can save the whole universe. So if you would help me we can both figure out how to stop the most threat to the universe." He tells me while getting real close to me.

I ended up bumping into the wall and see him getting way too close. I put my hands on his chest to push him away from me as best as I can. I can feel his hot breath on me and I start to get nervous, and I know I'm turning red because of how close he is.

"And the biggest threat to the universe is a person called The Spot. I would very much appreciate it if you'll help me sweetheart." Miguel whispers to my ear.

I'm heating up!!. I was out of my mind for a moment then realized that I had my hands on his hard chest. I can feel his heart beating- Wait no snap out of it Andrea!. He is a stranger that you met just 2 minutes ago. I need to make an escape plan NOW!. I looked at Miguel in his red colored eyes and thought for a moment for an escape plan. Soon I thought of one and smirked on the inside.

"Fine, I'll help you save the universe." I say giving up.
"Good. Now come with me, I need to show you who The Spot is" Miguel says, walking away from me.

Good now I have the opportunity to teleport away. Haha. 

"Andrea?" Miguel says, turning away to look at me.

" No way in h3ll i'll help someone I met 2 minutes ago" And  I teleported outside the room and ran away as fast as I can.

"ANDREA!" I hear Miguel yell in the room, I turn my head and see him running way too fast towards me. I yelp and teleport as far as possible. And I ended up in a huge room with tons of platforms and Spider People. It was amazing at first but I realized that I'm running away from a mad man. As I start to walk I hear a speaker turn on.

" GET A SPIDER WOMEN NAMED ANDREA RODRIGO!. DON'T LET HER GET AWAY! SHE JUST ENTERED SECTOR 4!." I hear Miguel's voice through the speakers behind me. I look at them and turn around and see all the spider people looking at me.

"Haha... Imagine being Andrea Rodrigo. She's in a h3ll of a problem." I say looking at them nervously. I see one person put on her armor getting ready to charge at me just like everyone else.

"Ohhh great..." I say jumping off the platform swinging as fast as I could away from all the Spider people. I see every single person come after me. I started to get tired of swinging, so I start using my teleportation and started teleporting everywhere. I get attacked by a cat and it shot spider web out of its mouth onto my face. I threw it and then took off the web and swung then to almost getting eaten by a t-rex. Everything is happening so fast that I teleport outside, falling to my death. I couldn't swing because I lost all my webs and I can't teleport because i'm out of energy. So I accept my death and close my eyes. I don't even know why I'm alive in the first place. If I wasn't spiderwomen then my family would've still been alive. But no, I killed them, it's my fault they're dead. I have no one to love so I don't see the point in being alive. But Miguel said that i'm the only person to save the universe. I can save many, many innocent people. But I can't do anything in the position I'm in right now. Might as well die. But as soon as I was about to hit the ground I feel someone wrap their arms around me. Whoever saved me I had to thank them. Once the person landed on the floor, I opened my eyes to see who my savior was and thank them. But once I saw their face and eyes I immediately recognized who it was. Their perfectly structured face and red eyes. My eyes and mouth were wide open..

"M-Miguel?" I say, shocked.