Trouble

Me and Jessica along with other Spider People had landed on Earth-50101. Once the doors opened every spider person ran out. I got up and walked out of the plane almost being blind by the sun. I cover my eyes and see destroyed buildings and a destroyed bridge. I see Pav and ran towards him.

"Pav you doing okay?" I ask him

"Yeah, but what's gonna happen to my dimension?" He asks me

" I don't know Pav..." I tell him sadly.

I turn around and see Gwen, Hobie and another spider-man. I'm guessing that's Gwen friend Miles. I stand in front of them besides Jessica.

"Oh uh my names Miles" He said to both me and Jessica.

" Miguel wants you" I say

"Andrea, Miles had nothing to do with this-" Gwen said

" All three of you." I looks at Gwen, Miles and Hobie.

We all enter the plane and head to the Spider Society.

Once we got there we entered the lobby. Miles looks around amazed and I smile a little. Once we entered the Spider Society Miles was so shocked. I know I was when I first walked in here. I was getting chased by Miguel and everyone else. Besides that, it was a long walk to the HQ. If we were to swing then it would be much faster but no we walked. We said hello to Margo. And then we walked in HQ. I looked up and see Miguel doing his slow entrance. I find it quite funny. Once he made it to the bottom he turned around to look at Miles.

" Uhh hello the names Miles. I was wondering if I can join the Spider Society." Miles says.

I stand by Miguel and look at Miles weirdly.

" Look kid your not here to be joining the Spider Society your here because you need to know something." Miguel says.

" Miguel, the kid just came here so go easy on him" Someone says while entering the HQ.

And I knew the person instantly. Peter B. Parker.

I know Peter B. Parker for about 1 month. I met him because his baby Mayday swung towards me. I fell in love with Mayday, he has beautiful hair and she's so cute!. Anyway back to what was happening in HQ.

Peter entered the HQ and Miles knew him for some reason. I don't know how. But as they hug, Mayday swings in between them and lands on the wall.

" No puedo más. No puedo más. No. puedo. más" Miguel says pinching in between his eyes.

"Miguel." I say to him.

Miguel looks at me and sighs.

Once when he turned around Mayday landed on him and started to crawl around him. I laughed silently.

" Miguel you want to see Mayday's pictures?" Peter says.

"No I don't want-" Miguel started saying but Peter ignored him and showed him the pictures anyway. Mayday landed in Miguels hands and he holds her in a weird way.

I smile and see Mayday reaching out for me

I smile and see Mayday reaching out for me. Miguel looks at me and he hands her to me. I take her and start making funny faces to make her laugh. But what I don't see is that Miguel sees me and Mayday and smiles a little.

I rock Mayday to sleep and listen to Miguel.

" Look Miles what you did back in Earth-15101 you weren't supposed to do that." Miguel says.

"What do you mean I wasn't supposed to do it? I wasn't supposed to save those people?" Miles says confused.

"No. It was Pav's choice. He either had to save one. That's how it always ends up." Miguel says.

" We lose a love one. Every Spider person does."

Miguel opens something up and there's videos of people losing their lost ones. I turn around, shocked to what I see. I end up seeing me crying on my family's destroyed house after I defeated the bad guy. I couldn't look at it so I hid my face, close to Maydays. Miguel looks at me sadly.

" Soon The Spot will go back to your dimension and kill everything you love." Miguel says to Miles.

" I-I have to go back. I have to save my dad" Miles says panicking.

"I can't let you do that Miles" Miguel says.

"Why not?" Miles says

"I just can't." Miguel answers " You have a choice between saving the one person and saving an entire world."

"I can do both!" Miles says panicking. He turns around and every spider person is in HQ surrounding him.

"I'm sorry. But I can't let you leave." Miguel says. Then out of no where a robot thing slides under Miguel and cages Miles.

"Miles!" I hear Gwen say.

Everyone is arguing. And it woke up Mayday.

"I'm sorry kid" Miguel says walking towards me.

"Don't. call me that!" I hear Miles say and then there was a explosion of electricity. Miguel covered me and Mayday. I look back and see Miles free from the cage, and he ran.

"MILES!" Miguel says, then got up and ran after him.

"Miguel!" I yell for him but he was far away.

I give Peter Mayday and run after them. When I got in the Spider Society everyone was attacking Miles. Soon Miles got trapped, but he then jumped out the window. I look for a room with no one in there and it's quite. I was going to try teleporting to Miles. So I pictured Miles in my head and then soon enough I was right in front of him.

"AH!" Miles screamed. I quickly covered his mouth and shushed him.

"W-who are you?" Miles asked me.

"Look i'm not here to hurt you. But my names Andrea Rodrigo. I'm Miguels girlfriend." I told Miles.

"Oh your here to capture me?. Well then let's get this over with." Miles says, while doing a fighting stance.

"N-no i'm not here to fight you. I'm here to help you" I say to him.

" Help me? Your Miguels girlfriend. Why would you help me?" Miles say while walking away.

"Miles! Miguel's seems like the bad guy but he's not! He is trying to stop you from making the same mistake he did!" I follow him.

"No! He's stopping me from saving my dad!." Miles tells me.

I sigh.

"Miles.. I lost everyone. My whole family.." I couldn't save them.." I said sadly, while looking down. Then I look at Miles.

"Miles promise me you know what your doing. Promise me you'll save everyone." I look at Miles and he doesn't say anything for a while.

"Miles! Promise me!" I tell him.

" I promise." He say's finally. I nod at him.

"Go to where Margo is. Turn invisible and use the machine to help you go to your dimension." I tell him.

Miles nods and walks away.

"Miles." I say. And he turns his back.

"You know Miguel won't stop until he gets you. And he's gonna want my help." I tell him

" Yeah.. I know." Miles smiles and walks away.

I look at him disappearing and I swing back to HQ.