Close Together

It had been 3 months since I had met Miguel and Jessica. And for the past 3 months I had been talking to some Spider people, just three. The first person I had been talking to was Hobart Brown but he told me to call him Hobie for short. Hobie is a very cool guy, he likes rock music very much. I like his style a lot and he seems fun to hang out with. He then introduced me to Pav. Pav is a very very funny guy. He seems nice and he always talks about his girlfriend a lot. And the third person- well not a person but an animal. It's spider cat!. Ohh how I love spider cat so much!. He's a very sweet and cuddle animal that I love. I also act that spider cat can understand what I'm saying and that I understand him. Hehe, I'm just a weird person. But Jessica and I have been talking to each other a lot and she's the sweetest, kind, funny person ever. I'm glad I have a Spider Woman to talk to and I'm also glad I have people to call friends for the first time. Jessica thinks I have a crush on Miguel, which I do, but I deny it everytime she asks. But Miguel and I have grown close to each other. He told me about his past, which was really sad and I feel bad for him.

"So what's your past?" Miguel asks me.

"Oh well I never really had any friends growing up. All I had was my family. But one day I was fighting a bad guy way too close to my family house. I tried to move the fight away from the house but I ended up punching the bad guy so hard that he ended up crushing the house..." I said, trying not to cry.

Miguel looked at me and brought me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and had a quiet cry.

"I'm sorry that happened to you, Andrea. And I promise you that I will protect you from any harm. I'm glad you made some friends here." Miguel says, looking at me.

—-------------🍋Lemon Warning🍋—-----------

I looked back at him, "Thank you so much Miguel. For everything." I say. We looked at each other for a while then Miguel moved his head towards mine slowly. I looked at his lips and they were so close to mine. I feel his hot breath and then his lips touch mine. I was shocked but I melted into the kiss. His lips were so warm and soft that I wanted to feel his lips with my tongue. I wanted more, more of him. And it seems he did so too. His tongue was licking my lips asking for my lips to part open for him to explore my mouth. SO I did so and his tongue was exploring every inch of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and grabbed the back of his head and I pulled his hair gently back for me to explore his mouth. I was loving every second of this and soon we both parted because we needed to take a breath. We looked at each other and smiled, Miguel grabbed me and pinned me to a wall, my leg wrapped around his waist. We were making out, I feel my womanhood starting to get wet and I felt his buddy getting hard. I feel his d1ck touching my womanhood and we both moan. Miguel starts kissing and sucking on my neck leaving markings. He uses his fangs to bite on my neck drawing little blood, and I wince in pain. I feel his hand go under my shirt and grab my left breast, messaging it. I moan at the sudden touch and went in for a kiss. Miguel took off my shirt and exposed my breast. He grabbed the right breast and started sucking on it. With his other hand he used his finger to play with my n1pple. It felt amazing being touched by the most handsome man. We were having fun until we hear a knock on the door. I both froze and stopped what we were doing, I grabbed my shirt and put it back on
---------------------Lemon end---------------------

We both ran to a monitor pretending we were working.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opens. It's Jessica.

"Oh sorry if i'm disturbing something" Jessica says.

"Oh no you're fine" I say back to her with a nervous smile.

"Oh ok well I just wanted to tell you guys that there was a villain that was taken from his dimension and transferred to another one." Jessica says, looking at both of us.

"What dimension?" Miguel says.

"Earth-616" Jessica answers back

" I'm going. You two stay here. And find information about The Spot" Miguel says while walking away.

"No! I can't let you go alone. I'll come with you! You'll need help" I say to him.

He turns to look at me " I can fight the villain alone. And I need you here safe, sweetheart." Miguel says, putting on his mask.

"Fine but open a portal if you need any help" I say to him while he is walking away and opening a portal.

"Don't worry. I won't need help" Miguel says and enters the portal. It closes behind him.

I look at the floor then at Jessica. She's looking at me with a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked her, confused.

"Girl! Tell me what happened here with you two!." She says getting close to me.
"W-what? Nothing happened Jessica. We were just uh working!." I say to her nervously.

"Sure but when I knocked on the door I heard running. And you have markings on your neck. Is that a bite mark?" Jessica said.

Oh dang! She knows we were doing something! What am I going to do? Should I tell her? I'll tell her, she's my friend.

"Fine I'll tell you." I say signing.

She jumps up and down and we head for the couches.
-------------------------------------------------------
First time doing a lemon story. Not very good at it but I tried.
But I suggest you listen to "wine pon you" by doja cat while reading this cause I did and it went good with the song.