saira and her childhood

One day, in a village called Tanjung Jaya. founded a boarding school named "Junjungan Sayyid Hamim" (JSH)

the hut, has stood since 5/6 years ago. (in 2014/2015) was in 'lobung nipis', and after 5/6 years finally, the cottage was moved to the village of Tanjung Jaya

5/6 years ago, there were only students, and after 2/1 (2016) years of existence, finally, cottage JSH, opened a hostel for female students

From Saira, to readers, Saira is a little girl, the youngest among the female students who started from nothing.

Saira goes to class 3 of ULA. He was the only 3rd grade (from boys and girls) students who lived at that time.

If described, his eyes are rather small, but not slanted, and his nose is rather sharp and small, but a little pug, and his lips are very small and cute. Her cheeks were so chubby that she was often called 'sitebum'. No, no... she wasn't fat, nor was she thin, but she was slim. And don't think that she's a quiet girl,
innocent, and shy.

I'll tell ya,,,. When Saira was 3 years old, she entered Kindergarten (still very small), because she has an older brother, who is 5 years old, her older brother is still in Kindergarten, her name is ff (fat, fat and fat). Ff was a coward, a crybaby, a mama's boy, and he didn't want to be left alone at school, by his mom and dad. He really is a mama's boy. Because of that, Saira was sent to school, since she was 3 years old, just to accompany her brother.

One day, when Saira was 4 years old, she and ff got the last seat, because they were a little late. His brother was just sad and limp like a girl, while Saira was like

boy, he pushed all who stood in his way to sit in front, and took the front seat, and invited his whiny brother, to follow her. Saira made all the students she pushed her to cry. The teacher and the child's parents who were there laughed at the cute girl's cute behavior.

The next day, ff fell ill, so she couldn't go to school, only Saira went to school, she was accompanied by her mother. Arriving at school, her mother wanted to wait for Saira until Saira came home, but Saira instead asked her mother to come home, and left her alone, she chased her mother away with her cute behavior, who was still small, Saira didn't like being spoiled, she wanted to learn to live independently from an early age.

Saira started wearing the hijab anyway, ever since she entered the hut. When she was little, if she studied the Koran or recited the Koran, she wore the headscarf, but when she was in elementary school, she didn't wear the headscarf. Saira started wearing the permanent hijab, ever since she entered the boarding school, at the 3rd grade level of ULA (the same as elementary school).

when Saira was still in grade 1 in elementary school, she was chosen to be class president in her class. the first day, they haven't studied yet, but arranged their seats. the second day, is the day, where
saira got into a fight with a boy in her class.

On that day, Saira was sitting in her chair, and was socializing with her friends. Suddenly some of Saira's classmates made fun of Saira, they put a bag on Saira's desk, Saira who was talking to her friend, didn't see them put the bag, when Saira realized that there was a bag, which wasn't hers on her desk, she immediately asked a friend, whose bag is it. Suddenly a group of boys from her class came into the class and accused Saira of Raze. That Saira had taken Raze's bag, Raze, who knew about it, immediately started a fight with Saira, and Saira acted tomboy is hly. Saira hits raze. luckily, before anyone got hurt, the upperclassmen stopped them. their faces were very red. Who's trying to get angry, when he's accused of something he didn't do at all, and instead of asking Raze, he immediately invites Saira to fight.

Saira is often praised for her long and thick hair, which makes her aura attractive. When she walked, her hair, which was tied in a ponytail, would sway, her hair liked to be tied up in various styles. Sometimes horse ties, side ties, braids, tie two sides left and right.

Saira likes to climb trees. In fact, the serry tree in his yard. every day, will climb. If a friend joins in climbing it, then Saira will say "listen, this is my house, and there is your house, you can't take serry from my house, and you can only take serry from your house, and I will do as you do" The point is , in that serry tree, there are some big branches, that they can sit on, and that's what saira calls her house, and your house. Ha ha,,,. Saira is there, okay?

When he was little, he was indeed very lively, wild, honest and kind. In fact, he once bathed in the river with his childhood friend, whose name is Tata. Tata is his neighbour, the two of them in fact, play trades and trades with Binder, by going around all the houses and shouting "come on....! Binder" and if anyone is serious about buying their merchandise by paying with money, they will sell it, very funny . It's like selling fried foods, they are. ("Come on!... Fried bananas, come on!... Bakwan) hahaha.

At that time, Saira was in grade 2 elementary school and Tata was in grade 3 elementary school, and ff was in grade 4. This was still semester 1, because when semester 2 was in grade 4, ff would be settled in a boarding house

One day, when Saira was 7 years old. At the time of Eid. In the late afternoon, around 2 pm or until 3 pm, all the teacher's students (He is the Teacher), will make a pilgrimage to the tombs of the former caliphs, which are in 'Lombahan Balak'. Men first, then women.

While in the tomb, Saira was taught by her mother not to talk much. In the past, when on pilgrimage, we could still kiss the graves of the caliphs and saints of Allah, but not anymore. Because the room is full. so, we can't enter into the tomb room, we just sit in front of the door of the tomb room.

The next day, in the log race. Saira is bullied by two boys, her age. their names are 'Zj and Lori. Zj tells Saira that Lori likes Saira. And zj taunts them both. Saira, who is a tomboy, immediately hits the lorry, and in the end, they fight, causing them to roll over. saira uses her nails to scratch lori's face, because saira's nails are very sharp and long. Finally, lori's face is scuffed, deh. All the parents thwarted them, and eventually, were able to stop them

Saira is very strange, isn't she? People, his lorry likes him, but he even fights with lori. Supposedly, Saira had a fight with ZJ, because ZJ made fun of them. Ouch,,,. saira is really cute, huh.

One day

At the time saira, aged 8 years. Saira was settled at the 'Junjungan Sayyid Hamim Ukasyah Sulthon Negri Pasai Islamic Boarding School', when Saira was going to grade 3 SD / Ula.

In the past, the hut was still in 'Lobung Lipis'. Dormitory and prayer room, they are still made of boards only. They are in a male boarding school. Yes, that's right, the men's dormitory was used as a school. Do you know? Indeed, their dormitory and prayer room are only made of boards, but the beauty and view of the greenery in 'Lobung Lipis' is extraordinary. There are many ponds, and in those pools, some are filled with fish. There was a pond, where the fish were so big, he even said, the fish eat meat, both animals and humans.

There is also a tree. The leaves and greenery of the tree have died. The tree, brown in color, and shaped like a banyan tree with no leaves at all. He said, long ago, in the 'Lime Hole' there was a legend. Legend has it, there was a huge golden palace, and it was surrounded by gold. But he said, it had all been destroyed. He said yes. There are a lot of waiters, there. That's why, everyone who lives there, is not allowed to talk carelessly, and carelessly do whatever is prohibited. But, there. like a tour of fresh air from the greenery of the plants that are there.

The first day at Saira's boarding house, Saira makes new friends, and loses her old friends.

********

𝐻𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑦'𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑏𝑠𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑙
𝑀𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑏𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒'𝑠: 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛