saira and her teenage years

At the age of 14 years old,,,. She's saira, saira is usually called 'isya', that girl keeps running around and laughing, she's like a child. Playing clup ba, sticking out tongues to mock their playmates, playing with small children, playing catch- up, with their underclassmen, the two of them playing in the rain, with lots of fun.

One day, she likes a boy, his name is Adi. Because Saira, who always looks natural and disheveled, Adi always makes fun of her, insults her, and makes fun of her. Even though Saira is beautiful, white's skin, it's just that she rarely wears powder. It's because he doesn't care.

Actually, Saira is sad, because she is always insulted by Adi, but she doesn't care. Saira, who is agile like a child, likes to play with her underclassmen, her name is Keyla. They have a lot of fun, and enjoy any time, whether it's punishment, in the rain and in any trouble.

During the day, when Saira and Keyla were supposed to take a nap, they even played on the swings and played in the rain.

If saira meets adi on the street, then adi will taunt her, and that is always ignored by saira. "Sis, why don't you just shut up sis, you always get bullied by brother adi?" asked Keyla who was annoyed to see Saira ignoring Adi's mischief. "Nothing is always of use, he really likes to insult women" explained Saira casually, she didn't seem to care, even though her heart hurt so much with all the humiliation that Adi gave her "then what's the business? In fact, I heard that brother adi is a child who is devoted to his parents. Why is he so impolite to women" said Keyla. "Alright, push the swing again, please, key" Saira asked Keyla to push the swing for her. "please" Saira winked her eyes, Keyla laughed "ok, but after this, Keyla first, sis" asked Keyla. "Okay" said Saira. Keyla pushed the swing very slowly, "Hey!, what are you doing this afternoon?" don't eat?" Saira asked Keyla "Eat?" Keyla answered. "Then what's your problem, push harder, please..." Saira asked Keyla. But Keyla kept pushing slowly. "Push!" Saira said. "Push!" " She continued. Keyla was still pushing slowly. "Push hard!, Sucks.oh you're stupid" Saira made Keyla scream " sis isya!", then Saira laughed and Keyla laughed too. "ok!" shouted Keyla. Keyla pushed the swing very quickly. until saira laughs. "He's weird, not scared, but laughing" Keyla whispered.

A few minutes later. It's Saira's turn to drive a swing for Keyla. Saira pushed her swing so hard that even Keyla screamed in fear and cried. 'Aaa....!, Sis isya, already sis, stop...., Mama!,,,, eeee" shouted Keyla. "You coward" mocked Saira. Saira stopped the swing, then invited Keyla to sit on a chair and gave her a drink. Saira tried to make Keyla stop crying. "already... don't cry, Keyla? It's okay, it's mama, Keyla looking for mama?, clup ba.., ba...ba..." Saira coaxed. Saira pretended to be Keyla's mom. She also played 'clup ba'. Keyla laughed and answered. "My mom doesn't like that" they laughed.

In the afternoon, just before dusk. Saira ran to the balcony, to see the sunset," SubhanAllah, MasyaAllah, it's so beautiful" said Saira. who saw the sunset, lined with 3 tall fir trees, Saira sat relaxed on the balcony, watching the sunset. Not long after that, the maghrib call to prayer reverberated. Saira immediately went to the mushollah.

All the students pray maghrib, the students pray in congregation at the mosque, and the female students pray together at the mosque.

"Allahu Akbar" the priest muttered. "Assalamu'alaikum, assalamu'alaikum wr, wb," greetings towards the right shoulder and left shoulder. After the prayer, all the students make a circle and read praises, dhikr, and pray. After all that was done, while waiting for the evening call to prayer, they all read the koran. which has been separated from its contents.

When Saira's upperclassman was assigned to check who was reciting and who was not reciting, The older sister's name is Rani. When Rani was checking, Rani was suspicious when she saw Saira, who was holding the Koran which was so thin, and there was no sound that Saira was reciting the Koran. Kesya also called Saira. "Saira?" "Saira?" after rani called saira 2 times, saira replied "yes sis" rani was relieved "owh..." said rani relieved. Rani left Saira, Rani looked for where Keyla was. Why wasn't she in the prayer room? A few minutes later, after looking tired of looking for Keyla, Rani sat down. Suddenly, as Rani sat down, she felt something strange and soft, she was sitting on, Rani also screamed