continue the saira

Meanwhile, Saira, who saw Keyla, also raised her hand, scolding Keyla. "Hey kid, you're still small, don't think that all of this is just a game. You just stay here and put your hands down" Saira taunted Keyla. "Oh, so that's how it is, I don't like it when Saira comes along" answered Keyla who started to sulk. "You're really excited, you want to leave Keyla. You want to leave Keyla, right?" continued Kyla. "if so, so why?" saira continues her joke. "You must really hate it, right. With me, because I'm talkative, selfish, right?" saira seems to be getting serious in her words. "No, I like to play with my sister. In fact, because my sister is cool, nanaautian and nauhatian And where is hanan?
understanding and concern. And, it's true,
talkative sister, but I love... really the same
Older sister. And, what did you say earlier, selfish?. Where does the selfish one come from, my sister is really good with everyone. It's just that people often misuse sister's kindness." Keyla explained. Both of their eyes started to get teary eyed. "Oh, why are you exaggerating?" Said Saira who was moved. They smiled. A few minutes later, it was announced who would be sent to the branch in Lampung. Saira and Keyla were included. included in that list.

When going to sleep, in the dormitory. Many female students hugged and said farewell to each other. Saira, who saw all of that, smiled and was moved. Meanwhile, Saira herself, let alone hugging, no one said farewell to her.

Suddenly, Kyla came and hugged her. "heh!,,, what am I doing?" Saira asked Keyla. "I will be sent to the branch, I will miss you very much" Keyla whined like a child. "Move, let go of your arms" Saira asked curtly. Keylapun, let go of the hug. "You idiot. I'll also be sent to the branch, stupid" Saira chattered to Keyla. "Yes, right. No one will hug Keyla and say farewell to Keyla, apart from Sis Isya," answered Keyla. "Yes, yes. Actually, my problem is the same as yours. I don't have any close friends besides you" Saira replied. "Hey! What are you guys doing?" ask Rani. "Hugs" she answered casually. " I know, but for what?" Rani asked them both. "Because we are parting" Saira replied. "For what? Are you two out of your mind now? You two, sent together to the branch. That's it, sleep and be quiet, don't be noisy, just disturb people while they are sleeping" Rani chattered to the two of them, because Rani woke up from her sleep because of the noise of Saira and Keyla. Saira and Keyla went to sleep.

Not long after that, Keyla came to Saira, she woke up Saira who had fallen asleep. "Sis?" call keyla to saira. "Sis?" she repeated it, "sister isya,,, wake up, please" saira woke up, then asked keyla. why he? Why haven't you slept yet? Do you need anything?" Keylapun replied "I can't sleep sis" Saira who heard Keyla's answer sat up and was shocked. "Ha! „„, a Keyla, can't sleep. That is the biggest lie. Very impossible. In fact, after the maghrib prayer earlier, you fell asleep. Do you think I've forgotten my memory?" Saira chattered to Keyla. Keyla laughed, "Sis, I'm real. Please sing a lullaby, sis, "Ask for Keyla." Oh, I'd better sleep" Saira replied curtly. Please... Sis" asked Keyla. "No, no. I'm very sleepy, don't disturb me, please" replied Saira who started to lie down again on her bed. "In fact, I just want to hear your sister's voice, which is so... melodious" persuaded Keyla. "Oh yeah?" asked Saira who sat back down," yes" answered Keyla. "okay, but I only sing because I want to." Keyla lay down and Saira began to sing. "saira wants to do that, saira wants to sing, wants to dance, wants to jump. So many, all- all, all. just" suddenly, a slipper flew and