Chapter 3

Thor- 1,275(23)

Loki- 1,160(21)

Luna- 830(15)

A few years ago, Loki had his announcement ceremony of his new titles of being the God of Mischief and Lies which fits him very well, but it wasn't very fun, nothing interesting really happened, other than a party thing like Thor had. Father quite obviously doesn't like Loki as much as he likes Thor which really saddens me, but I never show it. I walk into the library after my 'princess lesson' of learning about how to dress properly, eat properly and all that stuff that I find really boring with Mother, Loki took over some of my magic training from Mother when he became a god but mainly with easier lessons, so we have more time together. I find Loki laying on a couch nose stuck in a book like normal I cast a spell on myself making my footsteps silent and tip toe over to Loki "Good afternoon, Luna" Loki greets without looking up from the book. I silently stomp my foot.

"How do you hear me every time" I whined.

"God of Mischief. Also I heard the door close" Loki puts his book down and sits up "Have you figured out the conjuring spell yet" I put my hands out in front of me and think about a dagger, I open my eyes when I feel a weight in my hands and see that Nyx had flown into my hands instead, I hear Loki chuckling and I look over to him "What did you think of?"

"A dagger"

"Why don't we go outside then you can try thinking of something else" he suggests, I nod, and we both walk out of the palace and over to our tree in mother's garden, I put Nyx on a branch and walk over to Loki "Why don't you think of your violin instead"

I nod and put my hands out in front of myself, imagining my violin, the dark wood, the strings and my bow, playing it. I see a simmer in my hands, and I keep thinking about it, suddenly my violin and bow appeared in my hands "I DID IT!" I yell and put my hands in the air, I look at Loki and he had a proud smile on his face.

For another few hours Loki and I practiced the spell, I'm now able to summon every instrument then send it back to where it came from. I was sitting on the ground playing my violin and Loki was reading "Let's go find Thor then you guys and help me with sword practice" I suggest.

"Aren't you tired? You had your princess lessons all morning then used you magic for hours" I jump up.

"I feel great. Pleaseeee can we go practice" I beg jumping up and down.

"Oh alright" Loki stands up and teleports us to the training area, he changed me out of my dress into a shirt and pants.

"I've got to learn that spell" I say looking down at my clothes "Thor!" I yell, someone taps my shoulder and I jump around.

"Right here" Thor chuckled.

"You scared me" I punch him in his arm and he pretends it hurt.

"What are you two doing here?" Thor questions.

"Luna wants to practice her fighting" Loki tells him.

"Oh Thor, look what I can do now" I conjure up my violin.

"Well down, sister" Thor pats my shoulder proudly, I smile at him, we all walk over to the weapon racks.

Loki decided to go against me first and we went slow so he and Thor could help correct my stands and help hold the sword better like we do every time. Slowly we started speeding up and I was doing really well, I managed to trip Loki over, he dropped his sword and I put mine next to his neck. I hear Thor stepping near me and I quickly swing my sword right as he did blocking him from hitting me, I grab Loki's sword off the ground and start using both against Thor. I kick Thor's sword out of his hand and put the swords against his neck, I put my hands down "Some things never change" I joke smiling up at Thor.